HEAD T.K.O. 185 Racquetball Racquet
Take out your opponent with the HEAD® T.K.O. 185g Racquetball Racquet. Part of the Warrior Series, the T.K.O. features signature technologies from HEAD® including CT2, d3o® DuraZone, Power Channels, Aramid Bumper, IGS2 and Power Stabilizer giving you that extra boost of power in every swing and to help you defeat you opponent with ease.
- Warrior Series racquet
- CT2: Corrugated Technology 2 incorporates corrugated rails on all racquet sides, providing remarkable power on every shot
- d3o Technology: part of the racquet shaft and lay-up d3o materials change behavior based on the impact of the ball to give you a more powerful swing
- DuraZone technology features 33% less grommet holes, incorporating them into shared ports
- Power Channels throughout the deeper throat of the racquet
- Aramid Bumper technology with 17% increased durability from integration of aramid fibers, strengthening the chemical bonding in the bumper
- IGS2: Inner Grommet System Technology gives superior stiffness with less weight to the racquet through the elimination of exterior grommet holes
- Power Stabilizer: Patented twin tube construction in the racquet head providing extraordinary power and stability, even on off-center shots
- Unstrung weight: 185 g
- Length: 22"
- Head size: 106 in. sq.
- Unstrung balance: 275 mm
- Grip: HydroSorb Black 3 5/8, 3 7/8
- Beam: 21 mm
- String pattern: DuraZone 16 x 16
- Recommended String: MegaBlast
- Model: 223022
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 15384076