E-Force Heatseeker 2.0 160 Racquetball RacquetItem Number: 15384206
Get your hands on the E-Force® Heatseeker 2.0 160 G Racquetball Racquet and light up the court with your powerful accuracy and control. Hi-Octane Boosters help you finish your shot with more power to score from anywhere on your racquet. The PowerHouse Shaft combined with Power Flex technologies increase your power and control by increasing ball compression on strings that really grip the ball.
- Strung weight: 205 g
- Unstrung weight: 160 g
- Length: 22"
- Head size: 105 in. sq.
- Balance: 11.25", 2 pts. HH
- Grip: E-Force® Resin
- Composition: Composite Graphite
- String pattern: 14 x 16
- Hi-Octane Boosters increase overall power with a solid stringbed for exceptional control on off-center hits to increase accuracy
- PowerHouse Shaft and Power Flex technologies combine to give you power and control when your shot demands it to increase ball compression with strings that grip the ball
- Patented Extreme LongString technology lengthens all strings though mains extended in the free space from the head to the handle, while crosses become anchored at the outside frame edges, resulting in maximum power
- Patented Dual Cylider Construction takes two tubes with a beidge for longer strings and a thin aerodynamic thicker frame that reduces frame twist and distortion for maximum durability and maneuverability
- Patented Launch Pad Technology eliminates cross-strings in the racquet throat that limit deflection for more power
- Patented Zero Richter Tubes reduce string vibration as the mainstrings are located in 84" of tubes hidden in the handle
- Patented By-Pass Stringing System gives you increased power and more ball response with mainstrings skipping ever two holes so the ball will never hit two mainstrings at once
- Patented Fiber Alignment (FAT) Zones aligns fibers and pushes them out to the high-stress curved areas of the frame, giving the racquet head more strength and power
- Patented Hi-Compression Wing Technology gives you a 30% thinner and more aerodynamic frame with thick walls, providing you with better movement on the court and a faster swing speed
- Lightweight Tri-Carbon Frame that increases stiffness with more durability and power
- Total Carbon Head promises controlled flexibility and power
- Model: 91810
Country Of Origin: China