Irish Setter Men's Grizzly Tracker 9" 400g Insulated Field BootItem Number: 15384696
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The ultimate predatory boot, the Irish Setter® men's Grizzly Tracker 9" Insulated field boot is ready for action! The abrasion-resistant Realtree® AP HD camo nylon upper is super durable for years of wear, while the moisture-wicking nylon lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. With 400g of Thinsulate™, you'll stay warm on early morning hunts, while the Mt. Claw outsole packs an all-terrain aggressive lug style for any surface.
- Realtree® AP HD camouflage pattern
- Leather and cordura nylon upper is tough and durable
- Waterproof construction keeps moisture out
- Packed with 400g of Thinsulate™ insulation for cold mornings
- Moisture wicking nylon lining keeps feet dry and controls scent
- Armoured toe cap gives an added layer of protection on rocky surfaces
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides support
- Mt. Claw outsole features aggressive tread to tackle any terrain
- Weight: 26 oz
- Style: 2819
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Irish Setter
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brad Great Boots. Worth the money. Great boots. Very warm with just a regular boot sock. I was in 30degree weather and had no issues. Also very comfy. Walked about 7 miles in them right out of the box and they felt great. Lastly they are 100% waterproof. The tongue attachment stops about 2inches from the top but it is still above the ankle. I would recommend these to any hunter or hiker. Camo is nice and the tread traction could handle Mt.Everest. Only had a couple weeks but not even a scuff yet. These feel like they are built to last. November 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trouble 3800 Really warm I love the boots Thay are really comfortable and warm. January 3, 2013
1-2 of 2