PENN Level Wind Line Counter ReelItem Number: 15421936
Buy Any combo of PENN« Products $199.95 &up with Mail in Rebate, get Free PENN« Dry Bag!! Click Link in Details for Form (See Promotion Details)
The PENN® Level Wind Line Counter Reel is great for trolling and bottom fishing. It features a machined and anodized aluminum spool, machine cut brass main gear, and lightweight composite side plates that reduce weight and increase strength. The HT-100 T washer provides smooth drag under heavy loads. The handle is counter-balanced and has an oversized paddle knob for a comfortable feel and smooth reeling.
- Machined, anodized aluminum spool and machine-cut brass main gear with composite sides are lightweight for smooth reeling and reduced fatigue
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear provides power and strength when reeling
- HT-100 ™ drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel levelwind keeps your line from getting tangled while reeling
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knob, for comfort and smooth reeling
- Line counter reel
- PENN Fishing
- Model: 209LC
- Gear Ratio: 3.2:1
- Mono Line Capacity (yd/lb): 360/17, 290/20, 190/30
- Braided Line Capacity (yd/lb): 575/30, 400/50, 330/65
- Max Drag: 10 lbs
- Inches per Turn: 19"
- Retrieve: Right
- Weight: 19 oz
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Dave Penn reel I have used Penn reels Since I was a kid This reel looks like a cross between an old Penn 60 and a Penn 10 both very reliable reels Just added a counter. I am not to happy with the assembling of the reel The level wind guide was loose and flopping around ,not in the glide track at all Most of the screws were loose So I had to do a minor repair before I even put line on it. I haven't had time to use it yet so I can not comment on it's preformance. But I will keep this survey on hand for further comment July 6, 2014
1-1 of 1