Atlas Women's Elektra 9 Series Snowshoes 2012-2013Item Number: 15488906
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Trek through the winter season on the Atlas® Women's Elektra 9 Series Snowshoes! Designed specifically to correspond to a woman's natural stride, the Elektra 9 provides the ultimate in arch support and helps to stimulate circulation. The Free-Rotating Suspension gives you a comfortable, cushioned step for better freedom of movement, while the tri cleat delivers three planes of grip to improve stability on rolling terrain.
- The Elektra collection was developed specifically to accommodate a woman's natural gait and incorporates a women's-specific binding design to provide superior arch support and stimulate improved circulation.
- Great for trail walking
- V-Frame shape helps you conserve energy by providing a lightweight aluminum material and a shape that tracks straight in deep snow.
- Wrapp™ trail binding is comfortable, easy to use and secure
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension cushions your step for improved freedom of movement and natural foot flex.
- Tri cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no-twist step
- Nytex decking is durable, flexible, forgiving and quiet
- All-Trac™ toe crampon gives you traction in all directions with wider traction tabs on the sides and corners.
- Model #s: 923, 927
- Size: 23"
- Surface area: 145 sq in
- Weight: 3.87 lbs
- Load: 80-160 lbs
- Size: 27"
- Surface area: 176 sq ft
- Weight: 4.02 lbs
- Load: 120-200+ lbs
Country Of Origin: China