Nike Youth Home Game Jersey Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch #24Item Number: 15557166
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Share your Seahawks love with your little one thanks to the Nike« Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch #24 Home Game Jersey. The jersey's lightweight, athletic fit and strategically placed ventilation let even the most active child run around the yard in comfort all afternoon long. Dress your little Seahawk just like his or her favorite rusher with Lynch's name screen-printed on the back and #24 on the front, back and shoulders.
Click here to explore different features of Nike NFL Jerseys.
- Youth Seattle Seahawks Marshawn Lynch #24 game jersey
- Lightweight, athletic fit supports even the most active youth
- Lynch's name screen-printed on back and #24 on front, back and shoulders
- Seahawks wordmark screen-printed on the upper left side
- Swoosh™ design trademark and screen-printed on sleeves
- TPU NFL Shield on the V-neck collar
- Strategically placed ventilation panels for breathability
- Satin twill woven jock tag at lower left hem
- Tagless neck label for comfort
- Conveniently tailored to fit both boys and girls
- Machine washable, cold
- Officially licensed by the NFL
- Fabric: 100% polyester
Country Of Origin: Honduras
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby HappyGranndpa Priceless! On Christmas morning when my grandson opened his Marshawn Lynch Seahawks jersey, the room lit up; and six days later he still hasn't taken it off. While the jersey's price was steep, the joy it brought him, and the rest of the family, was priceless. January 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby Cece Marshawn Lynch jersey My grandson (8 years old) loved his jersey. It was his favorite Christmas present. I thought it was expensive for just a shirt, but I know these franchise items are all overpriced. Anyway, it seemed like good quality and it arrived early for Christmas so everyone was happy. I was happy to find this item available on your website after not being able to get it through several other venues. December 28, 2013
1-2 of 2