Mizuno MZB110 Classic Bamboo Bat (-3)Item Number: 15814086
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Mizuno® MZB110 Classic Bamboo BBCOR Bat is perfect for training season after season. Built for training and BBCOR certified, this red and black bamboo baseball bat offers incredible strength and an extended life span for long-term durability like no other. A sanded handle offers a confident, solid grip while a 90 day manufacturer's warranty ensures Mizuno® quality construction and performance that you would expect.
- Ideal baseball bat for extensive training
- Delivers incredible durability for a long life span
- Sanded handle offers good, solid grip
- Over 30 years of bamboo bat engineering
- BBCOR stamped and certified
- Handle finish: black
- Barrel finish: red
- Manufacturer's warranty: 90 days
- Model: 340191
MIZUNO WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Mizuno® Bamboo bats and Wood Composite bats only are warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase
- This policy provides for a one-time replacement
- It is required that you include a valid proof of purchase (e.g. store receipt) with the bat for proper warranty consideration
- NOTE: Mizuno® Maple and Ash bats are excluded from any warranty
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Douglas27 Great This bat is great it has good pop and looks good. You really cant go wrong with this bat. May 5, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by gordo nice bat poor quality I've had this bat for a year and the bat was great at first, then after some use the bat developed some ridges all over the barrel. this bat has a 90 day warranty which is great but however those ridges developed after the 90 day. never left outside always kept in cool dry place. I've purchased the rawling big stick for half the price and that's lasted longer than this bamboo. March 25, 2014
1-2 of 2