Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS WatchItem Number: 15857466
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Take your training to another level in the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch. Accurately tracking and displaying your distance, pace and calories, the Forerunner 10 GPS watch keeps you on top of all your essential fitness statistics. With Virtual Pacer™ and Garmin Connect™, the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch uses interactive technology to help you map and plan runs and push your pace to a healthier lifestyle.
- Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch precisely calculates distance, pace and calories
- Forerunner 10 identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target pace
- Virtual Pacer™ also has a run/walk feature for beginners who plan on including walk breaks into the run
- Use Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, plan and review runs
- Time and distance clearly displayed on one screen; pace and calories on the other
- Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch is made with a light, comfortable fit and build
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- Can be worn as a regular watch for everyday practicality
- Garmin® Forerunner 10 automatically beeps every time you complete a mile
- Total time, distance, average pace and calories are displayed after you complete a run and save it
- Included: Forerunner 10 GPS Watch, Charge/data cable, Manual
- History: Seven activities
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Water resistance: 50M
- Display resolution: 55 x 32 pixels
- Display size: Orange and Black: .98" x .94"
- Display size: Black/Silver: .81" x .77"
- Unit dimensions: Orange and Black: 1.79" x 2.25" x .62";
- Unit dimensions: Black/Silver: 1.58" x 2.05" x .62"
- Weight: Black and Orange: 1.5 oz
- Weight: Black/Silver: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-01039-00, 010-01039-19, 010-01039-15
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 29 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LauraLee Great running partner ;) I just started running again after being restricted for 2 years, feels great to be back at it, this watch is a great incentive! May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by tj perfect the average runner just trying to maintain or working to change their body i think its a good purchase perfect for me to train for my army pt test May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt B. Great so far. For a simple to operate and read GPS watch for running this has been good. Only used it for 2 weeks but so far no complaints. May 3, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by JIM EASY TO USE AND DEPENDABLE LOVE THE WATCH GIVES TIME, PACE AND TIME ELAPSED ONLY DOWNSIDE. YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE 20 TO 30 SECONDS BEFORE STARTING YOUR RUN GREAT PRICE May 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by GPS364 A Good GPS Watch The watch worked well right out of the box. I live in a semi rural area (tall trees, rather than buildings). The watch acquires my location rather quickly. It is great to keep track of distance, as well as time, when I run. It is very simple to upload as much of your training information as you like to the Garmin site. I have not saved runs to the watch itself, so I cannot comment on its storage capacity. Recharging the battery is via a USB cable, something to keep in mind. Considering price and the watch's features, I recommend this product. February 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by doodybird Awesome!! This watch is perfect for any type of runner. It's easy to use and very affordable. I love it!!! January 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greek 2013 Easy to setup and use. The Runner10 was a snap to setup and use right out of the box. I am pleased with my ability to set time and distance goals and watch myself achieve them with the help of the Runner10. Great product. December 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Teamramrod Great GPS watch! This GPS watch from Garmin is most importantly accurate, very easy to use and has all the features most runners or other kind of endurance athletes will every need. I love that it alerts you with a vibration whenever you complete each mile or kilo depending on how you program it. It also keeps track of your best mile, 5k, 10K times, etc. along with your longest run to date which is pretty neat. The watch is light weight, comfortable and looks nice as well. I'm actually waiting on my Garmin 620 (enough is never enough for me) to come in but thought I'd write a quick review for the Forerunner 10 because it impressed me when I had one. Anyways, this watch is a good investment in your health as it will help keep you motivated and entertained during and after your workouts. Highly recommend! December 4, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dan Get back to me in a few years. My last Garmin died after 2 years, so only time will tell... But so far I like it. The only thing I don't like is the button placement. The buttons are on the side instead of the top like my 305 was, and I have already inadvertently STOPPED it twice while running just because my hand bent and hit the button. October 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MuskyDave Fantastic!! Just received this Garmin for my birthday a few weeks ago. It is a great running watch with simple easy to use functions, very light weight, and accurate. It is a bit slow in finding the location to get started but an easy change in my pre-run routine solved that "waiting" problem. I would highly recommend and love the history storage in the watch! September 10, 2013