Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch
Save $50.01 (38%)
Take on the trail ahead and establish new personal records with the Forerunner® 10. With a timer screen that displays time, distance, calories and pace, the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS running watch accurately keeps all your stats. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target, pushing you to personal bests on a watch that lets you to upload your results to Garmin Connect™ for free to get a break down of your run.
- Precisely calculates distance, pace and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target pace
- Virtual Pacer™ also has a run/walk feature for beginners who plan on including walk breaks into the run
- Use Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, plan and review runs
- Time and distance clearly displayed on one screen; pace and calories on the other
- Light, comfortable fit and build
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- Can be worn as a regular watch for everyday practicality
- Forerunner 10 automatically beeps every time you complete a mile
- Total time, distance, average pace and calories are displayed after you complete a run and save it
- Included: Forerunner 10 GPS Watch, Charge/data cable, Manual
- History: Seven activities
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Water resistance: 50M
- Display resolution: 55 x 32 pixels
- Display size: Orange and Black: .98" x .94"
- Display size: Black/Silver: .81" x .77"
- Unit dimensions: Orange and Black: 1.79" x 2.25" x .62";
- Unit dimensions: Black/Silver: 1.58" x 2.05" x .62"
- Weight: Black and Orange: 1.5 oz
- Weight: Black/Silver: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-01039-00, 010-01039-19, 010-01039-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 15857466
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 44 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deafmanwalking GREAT EQUIPMENT AT A GREAT PRICE This is a replacement for my original Forerunner which lasted over ten years through thousands of miles of running and biking. I should add I have several Garmin products and love all of them. Anyway the new Garmin was on sale and I checked several places including the manufactures web page and could not beat the price and so I ordered if from Dick's. My order arrived three days after I hit the purchase button on line and since I have received it I have been 100% satisfied with the unit. I would highly recommend any Garmin product and also recommend that if and when you shop you start at Dick's. September 29, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wendy great watch for the price I love the watch.Howver, it does take a couple minutes to find your location and the battery only last 2-3 days. I have discovered if I shut the watch off between uses it prolongs the battery life. It is easy to read during a run and beeps if you are behind pace or on pace which helps keep me on track during a run. It is easy to download my runs and tracks my route on a map and puts my results in a graph format. It is easy to change run options on the watch from pace to distance. It is user friendly. I think it a great watch for moderate runner. I have not used it yet on a run longer than 6 miles so I am not sure how it would perform for a 1/2 marathon. I've only had it for 2 weeks. It is comfortable but not stylish enough for me to wear out around town, but that is not why I bought it. July 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by crafk Just what I wanted. The Garmin Forerunner 10 is a simple easy to use product, no overwhelming bells and whistles that I didn't want or need. It tracks your location, miles, pace, distance and overall time. That's all I wanted to track my running. Plus it's a WATCH, it will tell you the time and date. A super easy device and not too large. June 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by gnurunner helpful for running Has helped me work on pacing. Not too big. Easy to scroll pages. June 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tdm713 Excellent! This gps watch does what it's supposed to! If your looking for a entry level watch to track your runs then you can't beat this one. It has worked great for me so far! April 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tarkwin03 Great watch Great features, would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep track of their running. Only fault is sometimes it takes a little long to locate when starting run, but still a great item. March 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by LindaGee Great product My teenage son picked out this watch to use while running and training for cross county. He's very happy with the ease of use and how comfortable it is on his wrist. March 4, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by MrsRunner Good watch for the price. I bought this watch for my husband, He says it does everything it needs to do. It doesn't have too many features to complicate things. He wanted something that would provide him with his pace, track where he ran and keep up with his calorie burn. It is a good watch for the price. January 4, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Linz Disappointed Got the product in a good amount of time! It was a gift for my husband for Christmas! He opened it, the watch wouldn't work! Tried to return the watch and the store was completely out of this watch and the forerunner 15! Had to settle for something else! Can't really review the watch as we never got to try it, but it was very disappointing all the trouble we went through and ended up with something completely different! Will probably never order online again! December 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lovemygps Most wonderful GPS watch I've owned! I am very impressed with this watch. Extremely easy to program and use. I love the large digital output. Also was very pleased with the promptness of delivery. December 13, 2014