Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
Save $30.00 (23%)
Take on the trail ahead and establish new personal records with the Forerunner® 10. With a timer screen that displays time, distance, calories and pace, the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS running watch accurately keeps all your stats. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target, pushing you to personal bests on a watch that lets you to upload your results to Garmin Connect™ for free to get a break down of your run.
- Precisely calculates distance, pace and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target pace
- Virtual Pacer™ also has a run/walk feature for beginners who plan on including walk breaks into the run
- Use Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, plan and review runs
- Time and distance clearly displayed on one screen; pace and calories on the other
- Light, comfortable fit and build
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- Can be worn as a regular watch for everyday practicality
- Forerunner 10 automatically beeps every time you complete a mile
- Total time, distance, average pace and calories are displayed after you complete a run and save it
- Included: Forerunner 10 GPS Watch, Charge/data cable, Manual
- History: Seven activities
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Water resistance: 50M
- Display resolution: 55 x 32 pixels
- Display size: Orange and Black: .98" x .94"
- Display size: Black/Silver: .81" x .77"
- Unit dimensions: Orange and Black: 1.79" x 2.25" x .62";
- Unit dimensions: Black/Silver: 1.58" x 2.05" x .62"
- Weight: Black and Orange: 1.5 oz
- Weight: Black/Silver: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-01039-00, 010-01039-19, 010-01039-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 15857466
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 48 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby rewindpulaski Good Fitness Watch... For monitoring runs on the day-to-day; runs great The watch is a very good "fitness watch" and Garmin has a very good site for input of your run data... I recommend this watch because it works as advertised and (probably because newer models have come out from Garmin) it is cheaper than the others.... March 2, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby 8burst Very happy with the Garmin Forerunner 10 I think this is an excellent product for its price. It is easy to use, seems to hold its charge for a reasonable time, connects to satellites fairly quickly, and recharges in about 4 hours. January 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby GVS3 Love the Product! I love my new Forerunner10. I wear it every time that I run, walk or bike. Once linked with Garmin Connect website, it does a great job reporting everything about my exercise (time, fastest pace, temperature, elevation, etc.). I only wish that the wristband was a little longer. I highly recommend this product for the runner that enjoys keeping track of their progress. January 12, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby jackie27 Finding satellite for GPS takes 5-10 minutes All the other feature were great, but when I actually try to use it, this watch takes 5-10 minutes to find my location. I am in a college town, so we have good connection. My other watches and phones never have an issue finding the satellite. I have already reset this watch, it just doesn't work well. January 9, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5áby Deafmanwalking GREAT EQUIPMENT AT A GREAT PRICE This is a replacement for my original Forerunner which lasted over ten years through thousands of miles of running and biking. I should add I have several Garmin products and love all of them. Anyway the new Garmin was on sale and I checked several places including the manufactures web page and could not beat the price and so I ordered if from Dick's. My order arrived three days after I hit the purchase button on line and since I have received it I have been 100% satisfied with the unit. I would highly recommend any Garmin product and also recommend that if and when you shop you start at Dick's. September 29, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Wendy great watch for the price I love the watch.Howver, it does take a couple minutes to find your location and the battery only last 2-3 days. I have discovered if I shut the watch off between uses it prolongs the battery life. It is easy to read during a run and beeps if you are behind pace or on pace which helps keep me on track during a run. It is easy to download my runs and tracks my route on a map and puts my results in a graph format. It is easy to change run options on the watch from pace to distance. It is user friendly. I think it a great watch for moderate runner. I have not used it yet on a run longer than 6 miles so I am not sure how it would perform for a 1/2 marathon. I've only had it for 2 weeks. It is comfortable but not stylish enough for me to wear out around town, but that is not why I bought it. July 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby crafk Just what I wanted. The Garmin Forerunner 10 is a simple easy to use product, no overwhelming bells and whistles that I didn't want or need. It tracks your location, miles, pace, distance and overall time. That's all I wanted to track my running. Plus it's a WATCH, it will tell you the time and date. A super easy device and not too large. June 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby gnurunner helpful for running Has helped me work on pacing. Not too big. Easy to scroll pages. June 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Tdm713 Excellent! This gps watch does what it's supposed to! If your looking for a entry level watch to track your runs then you can't beat this one. It has worked great for me so far! April 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Tarkwin03 Great watch Great features, would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep track of their running. Only fault is sometimes it takes a little long to locate when starting run, but still a great item. March 22, 2015