Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
NOW: $99.99 (23% off!)
Take on the trail ahead and establish new personal records with the Forerunner® 10. With a timer screen that displays time, distance, calories and pace, the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS running watch accurately keeps all your stats. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target, pushing you to personal bests on a watch that lets you to upload your results to Garmin Connect™ for free to get a break down of your run.
- Precisely calculates distance, pace and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target pace
- Virtual Pacer™ also has a run/walk feature for beginners who plan on including walk breaks into the run
- Use Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, plan and review runs
- Time and distance clearly displayed on one screen; pace and calories on the other
- Light, comfortable fit and build
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- Can be worn as a regular watch for everyday practicality
- Forerunner 10 automatically beeps every time you complete a mile
- Total time, distance, average pace and calories are displayed after you complete a run and save it
- Included: Forerunner 10 GPS Watch, Charge/data cable, Manual
- History: Seven activities
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Water resistance: 50M
- Display resolution: 55 x 32 pixels
- Display size: Orange and Black: .98" x .94"
- Display size: Black/Silver: .81" x .77"
- Unit dimensions: Orange and Black: 1.79" x 2.25" x .62";
- Unit dimensions: Black/Silver: 1.58" x 2.05" x .62"
- Weight: Black and Orange: 1.5 oz
- Weight: Black/Silver: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-01039-00, 010-01039-19, 010-01039-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 15857466
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 49 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tarkwin03 Great watch Great features, would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep track of their running. Only fault is sometimes it takes a little long to locate when starting run, but still a great item. March 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by LindaGee Great product My teenage son picked out this watch to use while running and training for cross county. He's very happy with the ease of use and how comfortable it is on his wrist. March 4, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by MrsRunner Good watch for the price. I bought this watch for my husband, He says it does everything it needs to do. It doesn't have too many features to complicate things. He wanted something that would provide him with his pace, track where he ran and keep up with his calorie burn. It is a good watch for the price. January 4, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Linz Disappointed Got the product in a good amount of time! It was a gift for my husband for Christmas! He opened it, the watch wouldn't work! Tried to return the watch and the store was completely out of this watch and the forerunner 15! Had to settle for something else! Can't really review the watch as we never got to try it, but it was very disappointing all the trouble we went through and ended up with something completely different! Will probably never order online again! December 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lovemygps Most wonderful GPS watch I've owned! I am very impressed with this watch. Extremely easy to program and use. I love the large digital output. Also was very pleased with the promptness of delivery. December 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lin Looks good. Purchased for a Christmas gift. I know it will be a hit. November 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Polishpickle Forerunner 10 Even though the cheapest GPS watch out there, it does EVERYTHING I wanted from a GPS watch. I am VERY happy with it so far. I do not like rechargeable batteries in a watch, but will live with it. I also heard that when in the GPS position ( Run/walk) , the battery only lasts for 5 hours. I have not pushed it that far yet, but will soon. I am worried about it not holding enough charge for my hike. ( OR a 26.2 mile marathon.). I now have to carry a recharge package to ensure I wont lose any information. OTHER than the above, I do really like the watch. RON W September 7, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by bob Strap came off Bought for my son. Has used it for a couple of cross country seasons and track seasons. Took him a little while to get use to it and remember to start it. Has to plan because it take time to locate and if you don't start it shuts down. But he likes it. However, now one came off. I can't figure out how it every stayed on. Strap is thin rubber/plastic at the watch and seems to fit over a piece of plastic that has the pin in it. Can't seem to get the strap to snap back on that plastic piece. Watch it self is still good so don't want to buy another. Per Garman web site $79 to repair. August 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dave Like the Price Point While I have only been using it a couple of weeks, it seems intuitive and with minimal instruction guidelines, I have found my way on most settings and button activation. I am disappointed it doesn't seem to track me when I am running on an inside track, at my rec center, or on a treadmill. Also, max battery life is between 2-3 hours so regular recharging is a must. In the online history sync, I haven't found a way to access total miles run in a week, shows individual day times, pace, calories burned, etc., but not miles total. Otherwise I am satisfied initially with the product. August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrTLS Great watch! This is my first GPS watch. Very user-friendly. Set-up and use is easy (even for a technomoron such as myself). I live in a rural area, and was concerned about the watch establishing my location, but it has worked flawlessly so far. Has freed me from the mental roadblock I tend to create for myself when running predictable, pre-measured routes. Highly recommend! July 20, 2014