Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch
Save $30.00 (23%)
Take on the trail ahead and establish new personal records with the Forerunner® 10. With a timer screen that displays time, distance, calories and pace, the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS running watch accurately keeps all your stats. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target, pushing you to personal bests on a watch that lets you to upload your results to Garmin Connect™ for free to get a break down of your run.
- Precisely calculates distance, pace and calories
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target pace
- Virtual Pacer™ also has a run/walk feature for beginners who plan on including walk breaks into the run
- Use Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, plan and review runs
- Time and distance clearly displayed on one screen; pace and calories on the other
- Light, comfortable fit and build
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- Can be worn as a regular watch for everyday practicality
- Forerunner 10 automatically beeps every time you complete a mile
- Total time, distance, average pace and calories are displayed after you complete a run and save it
- Included: Forerunner 10 GPS Watch, Charge/data cable, Manual
- History: Seven activities
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Water resistance: 50M
- Display resolution: 55 x 32 pixels
- Display size: Orange and Black: .98" x .94"
- Display size: Black/Silver: .81" x .77"
- Unit dimensions: Orange and Black: 1.79" x 2.25" x .62";
- Unit dimensions: Black/Silver: 1.58" x 2.05" x .62"
- Weight: Black and Orange: 1.5 oz
- Weight: Black/Silver: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-01039-00, 010-01039-19, 010-01039-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 15857466
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 44 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lin Looks good. Purchased for a Christmas gift. I know it will be a hit. November 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Polishpickle Forerunner 10 Even though the cheapest GPS watch out there, it does EVERYTHING I wanted from a GPS watch. I am VERY happy with it so far. I do not like rechargeable batteries in a watch, but will live with it. I also heard that when in the GPS position ( Run/walk) , the battery only lasts for 5 hours. I have not pushed it that far yet, but will soon. I am worried about it not holding enough charge for my hike. ( OR a 26.2 mile marathon.). I now have to carry a recharge package to ensure I wont lose any information. OTHER than the above, I do really like the watch. RON W September 7, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by bob Strap came off Bought for my son. Has used it for a couple of cross country seasons and track seasons. Took him a little while to get use to it and remember to start it. Has to plan because it take time to locate and if you don't start it shuts down. But he likes it. However, now one came off. I can't figure out how it every stayed on. Strap is thin rubber/plastic at the watch and seems to fit over a piece of plastic that has the pin in it. Can't seem to get the strap to snap back on that plastic piece. Watch it self is still good so don't want to buy another. Per Garman web site $79 to repair. August 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dave Like the Price Point While I have only been using it a couple of weeks, it seems intuitive and with minimal instruction guidelines, I have found my way on most settings and button activation. I am disappointed it doesn't seem to track me when I am running on an inside track, at my rec center, or on a treadmill. Also, max battery life is between 2-3 hours so regular recharging is a must. In the online history sync, I haven't found a way to access total miles run in a week, shows individual day times, pace, calories burned, etc., but not miles total. Otherwise I am satisfied initially with the product. August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DrTLS Great watch! This is my first GPS watch. Very user-friendly. Set-up and use is easy (even for a technomoron such as myself). I live in a rural area, and was concerned about the watch establishing my location, but it has worked flawlessly so far. Has freed me from the mental roadblock I tend to create for myself when running predictable, pre-measured routes. Highly recommend! July 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LauraLee Great running partner ;) I just started running again after being restricted for 2 years, feels great to be back at it, this watch is a great incentive! May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by tj perfect the average runner just trying to maintain or working to change their body i think its a good purchase perfect for me to train for my army pt test May 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matt B. Great so far. For a simple to operate and read GPS watch for running this has been good. Only used it for 2 weeks but so far no complaints. May 3, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by JIM EASY TO USE AND DEPENDABLE LOVE THE WATCH GIVES TIME, PACE AND TIME ELAPSED ONLY DOWNSIDE. YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE 20 TO 30 SECONDS BEFORE STARTING YOUR RUN GREAT PRICE May 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by GPS364 A Good GPS Watch The watch worked well right out of the box. I live in a semi rural area (tall trees, rather than buildings). The watch acquires my location rather quickly. It is great to keep track of distance, as well as time, when I run. It is very simple to upload as much of your training information as you like to the Garmin site. I have not saved runs to the watch itself, so I cannot comment on its storage capacity. Recharging the battery is via a USB cable, something to keep in mind. Considering price and the watch's features, I recommend this product. February 9, 2014