Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Watch
Save $30.00 (23%)
Take your training to another level in the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch. Accurately tracking and displaying your distance, pace and calories, the Forerunner 10 GPS watch keeps you on top of all your essential fitness statistics. With Virtual Pacer™ and Garmin Connect™, the Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch uses interactive technology to help you map and plan runs and push your pace to a healthier lifestyle.
- Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch precisely calculates distance, pace and calories
- Forerunner 10 identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares your current pace to your target pace
- Virtual Pacer™ also has a run/walk feature for beginners who plan on including walk breaks into the run
- Use Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, plan and review runs
- Time and distance clearly displayed on one screen; pace and calories on the other
- Garmin® Forerunner 10 GPS watch is made with a light, comfortable fit and build
- Water resistant to 50M for use off land
- Can be worn as a regular watch for everyday practicality
- Garmin® Forerunner 10 automatically beeps every time you complete a mile
- Total time, distance, average pace and calories are displayed after you complete a run and save it
- Included: Forerunner 10 GPS Watch, Charge/data cable, Manual
- History: Seven activities
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Water resistance: 50M
- Display resolution: 55 x 32 pixels
- Display size: Orange and Black: .98" x .94"
- Display size: Black/Silver: .81" x .77"
- Unit dimensions: Orange and Black: 1.79" x 2.25" x .62";
- Unit dimensions: Black/Silver: 1.58" x 2.05" x .62"
- Weight: Black and Orange: 1.5 oz
- Weight: Black/Silver: 1.3 oz
- Style: 010-01039-00, 010-01039-19, 010-01039-15
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 15857466
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 47 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bryan Everything you need, nothing you don't For the price this GPS is the best bang for the buck. I had to replace my previous Motorola, which had a few more nice featurs but had twice the price tag. The watch is really resistant to water/sweat. The only issue I've had is that it takes a few minutes at times to get your location. July 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dale55 All of the features that I needed. This is a very basic and simple to use GPS. It provides all of the basic functions and data that I require for my daily runs. If you do not rquire a heart rate monitor this is all you need at half the cost. July 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by WKSW This product works great and is simple to use I had another Garmin for a few years, and unfortunately lost it, purchased this product as a replacement. This cost much less, is much easier to use, has a very sporty look and works fantastic!! May 28, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Qratio Good watch; Misleading photo This is a very good gps watch for those needing only basic info. No heart rate monitor capability. Website photo is deceiving since in real time on your run the watch can only display two of the four types of data shown in the photo on Dick's website. May 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by doubled The product has everything I was looking for. The Garmin Forerunner 10 has all the features I look for as a runner. It is lightweight and easy to use. I should have purchased this product a long time ago! May 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by SCUBA Bry Good So Far I was originally looking for something to replace my ageing Nike+ app on my ipod. I was not expecting too much from this watch, but I read the reviews and it sounded OK. Ultimately it met and exceeded my expectations. Ready to go off the first charge and it was easy to use! I upload the data to Strava and it gives me everything I need. No-nonsense watch, ease of use, and so far it appears to be pretty durable. Good product. May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Darin142 Great for keeping track of my running After trying another watch - We went the extra mile and purchased this one. WELL WORTH the money! It locates me every time we go running and helps track the run on the computer!!! Great to help keep up with the miles - the time and the calories burned! This watch does it all for you - but the run!! May 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by NuRunner Garmin Forerunner 10 The Garmin Forerunner 10 was perfect for what I needed it to do. I had recently signed up for my first 5k and I wanted to track my progress and be able to map my route out on the computer. The Forerunner 10 is extremely easy to use and does just about everything I like but does fall short not having the heart monitor but that was not a deal breaker for me as I can check that manually myself. The watch was absolutely perfect for my run as it tracked every move on the obstacle course for the Hero Rush and since then I have used to track my progress with my first 10k. Hands down I think I got the perfect watch for me. As I progress more into the running world I will upgrade to one of the Garmin's that has all the bells and whistle as I am a gadget freak and always want more than I actually use. GREAT GPS WATCH! It locks on to my location quickly and so there is no down time for getting ready for my run. April 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skip More than expected! This Garmin 10 is a little product packed with a ton of features. Compared to the Forerunner 205, this is a much more reasonable size. I enjoy the virtual pacer. Just set the pace you want and go. The Garmin will let you know when you are ahead or behind your target pace. Changing the default display to show distance and pace was beneficial as well. The charging station is better than the 205 as well. It actually clips in rather than just sits on top. Being able to upload run history to the Garmin site is simply awesome! Shows pace, route, time, elevation, and maybe a lot more if I spent more time playing on the site. The price was under 100 bucks with Dick's coupon. April 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by nyceguy4 Its a good product I've only had this watch for a few weeks but for the handful of runs I've taken with it on it works pretty good March 26, 2013