The perfect boot for adaptive capabilities on changing terrain, the Patagonia® men's Drifter A/C® Mid Waterproof hiking boot is ready to tackle any challenge. The upper is made with a soft nubuck leather that's both highly breathable, and completely waterproof. The bellow tongue keeps debris from getting in. The EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning and comfort, while the Vibram® Trail outsole offers unbeatable traction.
- Nubuck leather upper is both waterproof and highly breathable
- Bellow tongue keeps debris from entering
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed offers cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides premium shock absorption
- Bi-Fit 80% post-consumer recycled PU waterproof insole board gives plenty of support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep Outsole with 30% recycled rubber adds amazing traction on any terrain
- Weight: 1lb. 2.8oz.
- Style: 78547
Country Of Origin: Imported