Day of hiking? Sure! Dinner with friends? Absolutely! Friday night football? It's ready! The Patagonia® men's Boaris 2.0 trail shoe is rugged for outdoor adventures, but stylish and supportive for everyday wear. The oiled nubuck and Tec Tuff upper provides durability and protection, while a breathable mesh lining wicks moisture. A low-profile Vibram® outsole has self-cleaning lugs for the ultimate in ground-gripping traction.
- Pigskin, tumbled oiled nubuck and Tec Tuff leather upper adds premium durability and protection
- Durable polyester laces makes snags a thing of the past
- Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture to help control odor
- 2.5mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Recycled insole and midsole offer support and protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus for shock absorption
- Stitched outsole construction is durable, while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Low-profile Vibram® outsole has self-cleaning lugs for ultimate traction
- Weight: 14.9oz.
- Style: 78551
Country Of Origin: Imported