Louisville Slugger I13 MLB Prime Ash BatItem Number: 16057796
Crafted with a cupped end to provide a lighter swing weight and faster swing speeds, the Louisville Slugger® I13 MLB Prime Ash Bat features the same turning model swung by MLB great, Evan Longoria. Crafted with veneer ash wood to provide better flex and a lighter feel, this American-made baseball bat features an extra-large, balanced barrel design to deliver massive sweet spot potential. Strengthened with a flame-treated, clear-coat finish.
- MLB® high-quality, veneer ash wood construction
- Ash wood is lightweight and porous, providing better flex and whip at the plate
- Amish Vacuum Drying process and Finishing System (AFS) guarantees Slugger's® hardest wood
- 360° wood compression is better than bone rubbing and won't miss a soft spot
- Extra-large barrel provides a perfectly balanced swing weight and massive sweet spot potential
- Red handle with black double-dip barrel finish
- Handle: 15/16"
- Cupped end provides a lighter swing weight for faster swing speeds at the plate
- Turning model: I13 swung by Evan Longoria
- The official and #1 wood bat used in the MLB®
- Proudly made in the USA
- Model: VAI13
- Louisville Slugger
LOUISVILLE SLUGGER WOOD BATS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
- Due to the nature of the sport, Louisville Slugger® does NOT warranty any of their wood bats
Disclaimer: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
Country Of Origin: Imported