Nike+ Sport KitItem Number: 16175316
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Keep all your fitness goals on target with the cutting-edge technology in the Nike«+ Sport Kit. Nike+ Sport Charger keeps all your Nike+ Sport Sensors charged and ready to go, while a Nike+ Sport Adapter allows iOS devices to communicate wirelessly with the Sport Sensors. To sync up with your wireless device, the Nike+ Sport Sensor is especially great in getting you to the next level when paired with Nike+ basketball and training shoes.
- Track fitness/training goals during a workout or game when used with Nike+ training and basketball shoes
- Nike+ Sport Charger charges, updates your Nike+ Sport Sensors
- Nike+ Sport Adapter enables compatible iOS devices to communicate wirelessly with Nike+ Sport Sensors
- Nike+ Sport Sensor, when used in Nike+ Sport System, measures your motion and syncs wirelessly to your mobile device
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation with iOS 5.1 and above
- Compatible with Mac or PC, OS X version or later, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2) or Windows XP (SP3)
- Style: NA0021-001
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Benji 96 AWESOME I have the Lebron 10 and I tell ya I have a lot of fun with my friends using the tech and it is so simple to setup May 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5áby JWATT Works as described Fairly easy to set up. I've read complaints about processing time taking to long but ran pretty quick on my iphone 5. Pretty neat to see your stats after a game as well as how it tracks your personal beast and congradulates you when you break them. Initial buy in of shoes and sensors is a little steep. Would be better if Nike could get the price down some but overall it's a good value if you want to track yourself or are a serious competitor using it as a training tool. March 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby PJ Very good, i was blown away Awsome! i couldnt beleive my eyes, this product is sate of the art, so revolutionary. i am very glad i shopped with dick's sporting goods February 19, 2013
1-3 of 3