Coleman Evanston 8 Person Tent
You can camp with a crowd in the Coleman® Evanston 8 Person Tent! Setup is simple using the included instructions and color-coded pole sleeves, so you can spend more time enjoying nature. Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec system delivers the ultimate weather-proofing so you and your crew will stay dry during rainy weather. The patent-pending hinged door and "front porch" area will help create that home-away-from-home feeling!
- 8 person tent
- Features Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec™ System, delivering leak-free seams, weather resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection and a stronger, more wind-responsive frame.
- Easy to transport and set up
- Color-coded pole sleeves and shock-corded poles
- Setup instructions sewn into the durable carry bag so you'll always have them available
- Modified dome shape
- Patent-pending hinged door
- Airflow control using the Variflo™ adjustable ventilation
- Privacy vent window
- Electrical access port
- "Front porch" and wings provide outdoor living space or additional storage
- Included carry bag includes separate sacks for transporting poles and stakes
- Interior gear pocket for storing smaller items
- Type of poles: 11 mm, 7.9 mm and 6.3 mm fiberglass
- Doors: 1, hinged
- Floor area: 12' x 12'
- Peak height: 6'4"
- Fly material: 75D polyester taffeta
- Mesh material: 68D polyester
- Floor material: 1000D polyethylene
- Model #: 2000001587
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16176926
Coleman Evanston 8 Person Tent 1 1
Great 3 season tent We've had this tent for three years now. The wife and I can set it up in about 10 minutes. Teardown takes a little longer if you want to get in folded up properly, and back into the original bag. It's got great ventilation for hot summer nights. We've camped in 19 degree weather several times, and it gets cold, but nobody ever said this was a 4 season tent. November 12, 2012
1-1 of 1