Coleman Montana 8 Person Tent
Save $20.00 (9%)
Gather your friends and family and head out for a weekend at the campground in the Coleman® Montana 8 Person Tent. Generously sized to accommodate eight people or three queen-sized air beds, the Montana is a cinch to set up. Coleman's® WeatherTec System will keep rain out in bad weather. Use the mesh roof for stargazing when the sky is clear! You'll love the patent-pending hinged door for easy entrance and exit.
- 8 person tent - fit 8 people or three queen-sized air beds
- Features Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec™ System, delivering leak-free seams, weather resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection and a stronger, more wind-responsive frame.
- Easy to transport and set up
- Patent-pending hinged door
- Electrical access port
- Door awning provides protection from the wind & rain
- Cabin-like design features angled windows that keep the rain out
- Insta-Clip™ pole attachments are durable to stand up to wind resistance
- Mesh roof allows stargazing in fair weather condtions
- Interior gear pockets
- Oversized vestibule
- Privacy vent window
- Pole type: 11 mm, 9.5 mm and 6.3 mm fiberglass
- Rain fly included
- Floor area: 16' x 7'
- Peak height: 6'2"
- Fly material: 75D polyester taffeta
- Inner tent material: 75D polyester taffeta & 68D polyester mesh
- Floor material: 1000D polyethylene
- Model #: 2000001594
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16176936
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by mommaofmany Tent is huge, but awful in the rain We went on a camping trip and our tent completely flooded. Another family with this same tent had the same exact problem. We ran into each at the dryers. Huge tent but only good for fair weather camping/ June 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dwcraze Awesome Tent This tent will keep you dry. It is a breeze to put up with 2 people, but 1 can do it also. It is large enough inside for 2 queen size air beds and room to walk around. Only complaint I have is the poles for the side windows splintered after 20 or so uses, In torrential rains we stayed dry, every other tent on the campgrounds got wet. This is the best tent I have ever had and well worth the price November 27, 2012
1-2 of 2