Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Person Tent
Set up a home away from home in the Coleman® WeatherMaster 6 Person Tent. This two-room tent is large enough to hold up to six people or two queen air beds. The cabin-like structure of the WeatherMaster is designed for durability for longer outdoor stays. The WeatherTec System ensures that you'll be protected during inclement weather with leak-free seams, a waterproof floor and wind-responsive frame.
- 6 person tent fits 6 people or 2 queen air beds
- 2 rooms
- Features Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec™ System, delivering leak-free seams, weather resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection and a stronger, more wind-responsive frame.
- Easy to set up
- Continuous, color-coded pole sleeves and shock-corded poles
- Setup instructions sewn into the durable carry bag so you'll always have them available
- Cabin-type structure is heavier and more durable for extended stays
- Strong steel and fiberglass frame
- Patent-pending hinged front door
- Airflow control using the Variflo™ adjustable ventilation
- Privacy vent window
- Electrical access port
- Reverse angle windows
- Included carry bag includes separate sacks for transporting poles and stakes
- Interior gear pocket for storing smaller items
- Doors: 2
- Floor area: 17' x 9'
- Screened area: 6' x 9'
- Peak height: 6'8"
- Weight: 31.9 lbs
- Fly material: 75D polyester taffeta
- Inner tent material: 68D polyester
- Floor material: 1000D polyethylene
- Model #: 2000001597
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16176946