Coleman Pack-Away Camp KitchenItem Number: 16177006
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
If you love the great outdoors but wish it offered more food prep space, you definitely need the Coleman® Pack-Away Camp Kitchen. This durable outdoor kitchen provides everything you need to prepare a great meal away from home. Featuring tons of storage and food prep space, the Camp Kitchen will quickly become a must-pack in your camping arsenal. Folding to only 39" x 20" x 7", this camp kitchen will easily fit in most car trunks.
- Complete outdoor food preparation center
- Made of heavy duty, rust-resistant channel-extruded aluminum for durability & strength
- Moisture-resistant MDF table top on a lightweight, yet sturdy aluminum frame (not a cooking surface)
- Side stand can accommodate Coleman® coolers or stoves
- Includes the following: Paper towel holder, shelves for condiments, a lantern hook, a removable sink, a produce bin and utensil hooks
- A storage shelf is located under the prep surface
- Folds for easy transport and will fit easily into most car trunks
- Overall dimensions: 20" x 64" x 75"
- Food prep area: 39" x 19"
- Side cooking stand area: 24" x 18"
- Folded dimensions for storage and transport: 39" x 20" x 7"
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs, evenly distributed throughout table surface
- Carry weight: 24.2 lbs
- Table top is for light use only and is not recommended for use with stoves or very hot items. Table is not designed to support the weight of a person.
- Style: 2000003091
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by dtvvhgdg Nice table Pretty happy with the configuration of the kitchen. Could be better if the bottom shelf stayed attached somehow when carried. The unit arrived damaged from shipping. Overall, it should make a nice kitchen setup for the price and it's carrying weight. August 3, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by linkey52 coleman camp kitchen product would of been all i was looking for. unfortunately either while is was being made or packaged for shipment, some one dropped it and broke one of the welds that held the wire rack to support the camp stove one it. it came out of the boxes it was shipped in bent and there were no out side marks or holes in either of the boxes. i contacted coleman for warranty replacement of the wire rack since it is not permantly attacked to the stand. but coleman has a weird policy about how to get it replaced. they want me to write on a 1/8 in thick pice of plated wire with a permanent marker and then take pics of the model name and the coleman logo but i have to have them together and not on a seperate piece of paper. since i cant figure out how to that they refused to do anything or even suggest how to do it., so after 3 calls to them and 3 e-mails from them i gave up. i will sell all the colman products i currently own, and will never buy another piece of coleman products. they made their sale thru you but thats all they want so so be it. i am not gonna hold your company responsible for the dammaged item. that happened before it was ever packed and shipped. guess the employees there just dont care what they make os ship cuz their quality controle is for &*() September 26, 2013
1-2 of 2