Coleman Elite WeatherMaster Screened 6 Person Tent
Since you can't bring your house along on a camping trip, the Coleman® Elite® WeatherMaster Screened 6 Person Tent provides the next best thing. With space for six people or two queen air beds and a spacious cabin design with screened-in "porch" area, you'll be comfortable for longer stays. The WeatherTec System will keep you and your crew dry in the rainiest conditions, and you'll love the built-in 100-lumen LED light!
- 6 person tent fits six people or two queen air beds
- Cabin design allows extra room for longer trips
- Screened "porch" area lets you enjoy nature and provides additional sleeping space in fair weather
- Features Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec™ System, delivering leak-free seams, weather resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection and a stronger, more wind-responsive frame.
- Easy setup takes only about 20 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves
- Insta-Clip™ attachments and durable steel frame are designed to stand up to windy weather
- Patented hinged door allows easy entry & exit
- Built-in 100-lumen LED light, powered by one rechargeable CPX™ 6 Rechargeable Battery Cartridge (not included) or 4 "D" batteries (not included)
- Self-rolling, angled windows allow easy ventilation and keep the rain out even when the windows are open
- Included rain fly provides weather protection
- Mesh roof provides ventilation in fair weather
- 19 mm steel poles & 6.3 mm fiberglass poles
- Floor area: 17' x 9'
- Screened area: 6' x 9'
- Peak height: 6'8"
- Model #: 2000004666
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16177116