Coleman Elite WeatherMaster Screened 6 Person TentItem Number: 16177116
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Since you can't bring your house along on a camping trip, the Coleman® Elite® WeatherMaster Screened 6 Person Tent provides the next best thing. With space for six people or two queen air beds and a spacious cabin design with screened-in "porch" area, you'll be comfortable for longer stays. The WeatherTec System will keep you and your crew dry in the rainiest conditions, and you'll love the built-in 100-lumen LED light!
- 6 person tent fits six people or two queen air beds
- Cabin design allows extra room for longer trips
- Screened "porch" area lets you enjoy nature and provides additional sleeping space in fair weather
- Features Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec™ System, delivering leak-free seams, weather resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection and a stronger, more wind-responsive frame.
- Easy setup takes only about 20 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves
- Insta-Clip™ attachments and durable steel frame are designed to stand up to windy weather
- Patented hinged door allows easy entry & exit
- Built-in 100-lumen LED light, powered by one rechargeable CPX™ 6 Rechargeable Battery Cartridge (not included) or 4 "D" batteries (not included)
- Self-rolling, angled windows allow easy ventilation and keep the rain out even when the windows are open
- Included rain fly provides weather protection
- Mesh roof provides ventilation in fair weather
- 19 mm steel poles & 6.3 mm fiberglass poles
- Floor area: 17' x 9'
- Screened area: 6' x 9'
- Peak height: 6'8"
- Model #: 2000004666
Country of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Wishingitwasgood Three strikes...it was out It's big. It's roomy. It's got a screened in porch. And, it serves as a great rain-water collection system. After 3 consecutive instances where the tent was turned into a slow-drip shower stall during moderate and heavy rains, I threw this tent out. The front screen ripped fairly quick after owning. If you know you are going to a dry location and want room, it's perfect. Any chance of rain, you are better off hiking back and sleeping in your car. The design of the tent that has a middle portion sag does not create enough separation between the fly and tent, creating condensation. The fly doesn't cover the sides which means rain with any wind also produced condensation inside the tent. June 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JP Puts the C in camping The tent took a bit longer to put up the first time. Suggest a trial run prior to heading out. Bought extra heavy duty stakes to secure tent. It comes with a few good stakes but the rest are small and would not hold up under very windy conditions. The tent is a excellent choice although a bit pricey. You get what you pay for. Floor is actually waterproof and extends up the sides 5 inches. Auto roll windows, hinged front entrance and interior lighting system is a definanite plus. The screened portion is also an added bonus. It comes with a middle separation or divider that would come in handy with children or for privacy if needed. The tent is very sturdy and ventilation is exceptional, even with the rain fly in place. Very pleased. January 7, 2013
1-2 of 2