Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent
Gather your family and friends for an outdoor adventure in the Coleman® Sundome® 6 Person Tent. Snag-free continuous pole sleeves allow quick and easy setup that only takes about 10 minutes. The exclusive WeatherTec System keeps you dry and comfortable even if the weather outside is rainy and wet. Leak-free seams, weather-resistant fabric and waterproof floors all work together to keep bad weather outside!
- 6 person tent fits 6 people or 2 queen air beds
- Dome design
- Features Coleman's® exclusive WeatherTec™ System, delivering leak-free seams, weather resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection and a stronger, more wind-responsive frame.
- Easy setup
- Snag-free continuous pole sleeves
- Insta-Clip™ pole attachments stand up to windy weather
- Rain fly included for weather protection
- Floor vent
- Electrical access port
- Storage pockets help keep gear organized
- Doors: 1
- Floor area: 10' x 10'
- Peak height: 6'
- Fly material: 68D polyester taffeta
- Inner tent material: 68D polyester taffeta & 68D polyester mesh
- Floor material: 1000D polyethylene
- Model #: 2000007826
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16177226
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Maverick127 Pretty good tent I bought this tent because of the room and ease of set up. However, when I set it up prior to my trip, it was missing one guy line and one of the clips was broken. Anyway, I survived the trip and stayed dry on the first night when it rained. Overall, a good tent. August 6, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by MIKE Fun in the sun...bummer in the Rain and wind. This tent served it's purpose on dozens of camping trips. It worked for the most part. But if a strong wind and rain hit, the rain fly easily kicks up above the low sided screen windows allowing rain to enter the tent at will. The screen mesh is simply too low and the rain fly is too short. Light rain/drizzle with little wind was no threat, but any high winds meant the family got wet. I owned this tent for just over four years before the rain fly tore due to a minor accident. However the nylon is not "Rip-Stop" quality, so the small tear turned into a three foot tear quickly. If you're going to camp once or twice a summer this is a practical tent worth the money. However the serious camper that expects to see variable weather conditions and multiple seasons should find a more durable tent. -A. Hunt Michigan, USA May 31, 2015
1-2 of 2