SmartWool PhD Running Light Micro Sock
Go full speed ahead in the durable, comfortable SmartWool® PhD Running Light Micro sock. To keep the sock in place over every twist and turn, 4 DEGREE ELITE FIT SYSTEM uses four points on the sock and two elastics to deliver unbeatable comfort and support with every run. ReliaWool technology in high impact areas ensures impact protection and a cushioned ride over any terrain in a SmartWool® running sock that includes a durable toe seam.
- 4 DEGREE ELITE FIT SYSTEM with two elastics provides unbeatable fit
- ReliaWool technology in high impact areas adds protection
- Flat knit durable toe seam adds high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- Achilles pad
- Mesh vent zones deliver breathability and ventilation
- Overall height: 1.75"
- Knit in USA
- Ideal for mild weather, shorter distances
- Fabric: 71% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW064
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men's 3-5.5, Women's 4-6.5
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8.5, Women's 7-9.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 9-11.5, Women's 10-12.5
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14.5
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 16182456
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beakee Best sock Beware. Once you wear these socks - all other socks will be unacceptable! Excellent all day comfort, excellent wicking and zero odor. Go buy em! November 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joan Unique sock I saw wool and knew they would be great socks. Although they were pricey, they are a very high quality sock and they keep your feet warm and dry. March 13, 2013
1-2 of 2