SmartWool Women's PhD Running Ultra Light Micro SockItem Number: 16182476
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Enjoy every run with maximum comfort and support in the SmartWool® PhD Running Ultra Light Micro sock. Made with a 4 DEGREE ELITE FIT SYSTEM, this SmartWool® running sock uses four points of support in the sock to deliver support, fit and comfort with every wear. ReliaWool technology is placed in high impact areas to keep her feet protected on any ground while a low profile toe provides a durable build for prolonged wear.
- 4 DEGREE ELITE FIT SYSTEM with two elastics provides unbeatable fit
- ReliaWool technology in high impact areas adds protection
- Low profile, durable and seamless toe
- Mesh vent zones deliver breathability and ventilation
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- Overall height: 1.5"
- Knit in USA
- Ideal for wear in mild weather, short distances
- Fabric: 54% Merino Wool, 44% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW067
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men's 3-5.5, Women's 4-6.5
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8.5, Women's 7-9.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 9-11.5, Women's 10-12.5
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14.5
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Me Favorite Love these, want more! Light, thin, absorbent, and cute. Does not get better for a workout. May 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cam79 Love these socks So lightweight & comfortable. Definitely worth the price. April 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dsumner35 light yet supportive I love this sock. I tend to like a thinner sock for running and this one hit all the marks . I love the color, the fit and it truly held up for 16 miles with new sneakers. No blisters or sore spots. I will buy more! October 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JennM Wouldn't run without them! I have been running in SmartWool socks for 2 years now and absolutely LOVE them. I am not kidding when I say I would not run without them. They support a cool comfortable run and are nearly sweat proof. No blisters, no friction. Can't say enough good things about them! April 28, 2013
1-4 of 4