SmartWool Women's PhD Run Light Micro Sock
Lightweight and comfortable, the SmartWoolŽ PhD Run Light Micro sock is great for every run. A 4 DEGREE ELITE FIT SYSTEM with two elastics and four points of support guarantees an unbeatable fit with your every stride. To add protection and comfort on any ground, ReliaWool technology is placed in high impact areas. To keep her cool and comfortable in any condition, mesh zones maximize breathability with every wear.
- 4 DEGREE ELITE FIT SYSTEM with two elastics provides unbeatable fit
- ReliaWool technology in high impact areas adds protection
- Mesh vent zones deliver breathability and ventilation
- Flat knit durable toe seam adds strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt
- Achilles pad
- Overall height: 1.75"
- Great for mild and warmer weather
- Knit in USA
- Fabric: 69% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW069
- Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Men's 3-5.5, Women's 4-6.5
- Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 6-8.5, Women's 7-9.5
- Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 9-11.5, Women's 10-12.5
- Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-14.5
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 16182486
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kandy Best sport sock! Great comfort. Wore with hiking shoes and feet felt great, not hot and sweaty. Keep feet dry. August 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Parkside mama Great socks I was a little skeptical when the salesperson recommended these due to being a little more expensive. They more than lived up to the price and expectations! My feet used to get sore when running but these have excellent cushioning June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kay Smartwool socks are awesome I would wear Smartwool socks for any sports actvity they are comfortable, keep my feet dry and have superior durability March 19, 2013
1-3 of 3