KEEN Men's Bryce Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Reach new heights of global exploration in the KEEN® Men's Bryce Mid Waterproof hiking boot. A waterproof nubuck leather upper protects feet against incoming moisutre, while the dual-density EVA footbed offers premium cushioning for lasting comfort. A non-marking rubber outsole maximizes traction on rugged outdoor terrain. Get to globe-trotting feet-first in the Bryce Mid Waterproof boot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper enhances durability
- KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane protects feet from incoming moisture for lasting dryness
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides superior cushioning for comfort
- TPU shank ensures stability
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole boosts padding for comfy wear
- Board-lasted KEEN.ZORB construction provides relief for tired feet
- Non-marking rubber outsole maximizes traction on rugged outdoor terrain
- Weight: 1 lb 2.5 oz
- Style: 1007912
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16560896
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dex So far so good This is my first pair of real hiking shoes, and this far I am very pleased. They are sturdy without being heavy or uncomfortable. Had them for about 2 weeks, and did some moderate hiking on muddy trails nearby. Good support, true to fit, solid product for my needs. November 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trav Excellent boot This boot is exactly as described. Runs 1/2 size small. November 18, 2013
1-2 of 2