Shimano Bristol Bay Dry Tackle Bags
$59.99 to $69.99
The Shimano® Bristol Bay Dry Tackle Bag is a water-resistant tackle bag that can double as a cooler. This soft bag has a non-skid bottom that gives extra grip on wet surfaces and a lid that is attached by heat-press and prevents water from leaking in. The insulated PVC material inside the compartments keeps the inside dry and the heavy-duty outer tarpaulin material holds up well over time. The adjustable strap makes transporting easy.
- Water-resistant tackle bag
- Constructed of heavy-duty tarpaulin material
- Lid attached with heat press to prevent water seeping in
- Non-skid bottom grips on wet surfaces
- Insulated PVC material inside compartments keeps the inside dry
- Use as a cooler or tackle bag
- Zippered back mesh pocket
- Water-resistant front pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap and pull handles
- Floatable up to 40 lbs.
- Utility boxes not included
- Model: BSLTB250
- Dimensions: 14" x 12.5" x 9"
- Model: BSLTB270
- Dimensions: 15" x 13" x 10.5"
Country of Origin: IndonesiaWeb ID: 16562006
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by trix fishing tackle duffle bag was very happy with my purchase. my grandson is going to love it. November 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeff1984 Great product I use this bag on my Canadian fishing trips. No worry about leaving the bag in the boat overnight in that it is 100% waterproof which is what I am concerned about. June 18, 2014
1-2 of 2