Nike Mercurial Mach Soccer BallItem Number: 16581346
Free Shipping on Select Soccer Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Get your game into full gear with the Nike® Mercurial Mach Soccer Ball. This match ball boasts a 32-panel, geometrically precise design that delivers more predictable bounce, roll and flight through the air. The ball also consists of machine-stitched PU and reinforced rubber bladder to enhance shape retention and improve its durability. With a 2-year stitch and shape manufacturer's warranty, you can play your hardest without worry.
- 32-panel design
- High-quality match soccer ball
- Machine-stitched PU for better durability
- Reinforced rubber bladder for enhanced shape retention
- 2-year stitch and shape manufacturer's warranty
- Vendor color: purple/pink/lime green
- Model: SC2206-553-5
SOCCER BALL SIZING CHART:
- Size 3 ball suitable for ages 8 and under
- Size 4 ball suitable for ages 8-12
- Size 5 ball suitable for ages 12 and older
- Note: The above age ranges are not standard across all leagues. Be sure to check with your local league to ensure applicable sizing.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoccerMom2001 Best Soccer Ball Ever My 12 year old son says this is the best ball he's used yet! He's played for 8 years and usually uses 1-2 balls a year. We only bought this because we were at a soccer tournament and his ball was stolen. He needed a replacement asap. If he's happy, it must be pretty good. October 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by AJ soccer ball Great soccer ball to match the collectionNow have ball,cleats,Slides, and shin guards at a great price September 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by shep my kiddos loved it was more than i expected....much better than the others i have tried. September 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jimbo41203 Nice ball The ball is good, but for some reason a little smaller than other size 5 balls at practice. August 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by January This product has excellent features This product has a good shape and the colors are just what my daughter wanted. April 20, 2013
1-5 of 5