Puma PowerCat 6.12 Trainer MS Soccer BallItem Number: 16581726
Make every chip, pass, and throw-in bold when the Puma® PowerCat™ 6.12 Trainer MS Soccer Ball is on the field. The combination machine stitching and rubber bladder give this training ball a soft touch and awesome shape, bounce, and flight characteristics. TPU exterior adds shine and prevents water absorption and visible wear for long-term use. Be a flash on the field-choose the Puma® PowerCat™ 6.12 soccer ball.
- Use the PowerCat™ 6.12 for practice drills or a causal game with friends
- Machine stitching gives the ball a soft feel adding comfort to continuous training exercises
- Rubber bladder maintains an ideal ball shape for training and games
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) gives a glossy exterior and helps prevent water absorption and visible wear
- PVC Free
- Vendor color: Hawaiian Ocean/Orange/ White
- Model: 081873-09
SOCCER BALL SIZING CHART:
- Size 3 ball suitable for ages 8 and under
- Size 4 ball suitable for ages 8-12
- Size 5 ball suitable for ages 12 and older
- Note: The above age ranges are not standard across all leagues. Be sure to check with your local league to ensure applicable sizing.
SHIPPING NOTICE:This soccer ball ships deflated.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by SoccerMom Not Good We ordered this ball online to replace an Umbro ball that didn't work out and we had to return to our local Dick's. It came flat so I took it to the store to be pumped up. They graciously did so and the ball seemed sturdy but small for a size 5. My soccer player immediately noticed it didn't feel the right size while playing. She used it at practice that night and sure enough the whole team noticed it was wrong in size. Then to top it off by the end of the night it had lost air and was softened. We have returned it and replaced it with an Adidas ball at the store. We are hoping the third time is a charm. Defect or poor quality? I can't be sure. My advice is skip this purchase and save the headache. August 30, 2013
1-1 of 1