Nike Men's Pro Combat Hyperstrong GirdleItem Number: 16627666
Price: $63.99 $80.00*
You save: $16.01 (20%)
You save: $16.01 (20%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Arm yourself with the confidence and protection you need for an undefeated season with the Nike® Pro Combat Hyperstrong Girdle. This football short features Vis-Deflex technology and strategic padding on the hip, tailbone and thigh to deliver critical protection and abrasion-resistance without any performance-hindering bulk. A stretch branded waistband offers unmatched comfort and style, keeping competitive players on top of their game.
- Strategically-placed flat lock seams reduce chafing
- Vis-Deflex technology resists impact force and abrasion
- Dri-FIT® fabric wicks moisture away to keep you cool and focused
- Strategic, flexible foam padding at key contact zones keeps you protected without the bulk
- Stretch branded waistband offers incredible comfort and style
- Hits above the knee
- Body fabric: 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Pad fabric: 100& polyester warp knit mesh
- Style: 533045
NIKE MEN'S INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHORTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 29" - 32"; HIP: 35" - 37.5"
- M = WAIST: 32" - 35"; HIP: 37.5" - 41"
- L = WAIST: 35" - 38"; HIP: 41" - 44"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 43"; HIP: 44" - 47"
- 2XL = WAIST: 43" - 47.5"; HIP: 47" - 50.5"
- 3XL = WAIST: 47.5" - 52.5"; HIP: 50.5" - 53.5"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- If your body measurements for waist and hips result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your hip measurement
Country of Origin: Cambodia
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 41 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clean79 Great Fit & Better flexibility My son likes the girdle much better that the school supplied girdle. He says it's much easier to move with the Pro Combat September 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JD Great Product Great fit that offers great protection. Quality material and good price. August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom of 4 Sporty Kids Great Product Worth the Extra Money My son plays Varsity High School Football on the line. I was going to purchase a cheaper product, but was concerned that people said it did not hold up in washing. After 3 1/2 hours of practice in the heat, it needs to be washed daily. Wash this in the late evening and hang it to dry, and it's ready to go with him when he leaves for weightlifting at 5:30 a.m the next morning, He says its very comfortable and seems to protect him well. Wears Nike compression shorts with his cup underneath. August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by leslie7996 Good Product I bought this for my 17 year old senior football player. The pads are durable and strong. Just read the Care Instructions before you wash it so as to not mess up the colors or padding. I would recommend this to others! August 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stacy76 My son loves this product Love buying from your store all products are great quality August 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mom4matt Comfort and reliablity A+ My 15 yo son can't say enough good things about this. School provided one is not enough. Durable and comfortable. August 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy Great Service Ordering was a snap, delivery was quick and product was perfect! July 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by fem good product Light weight and very comfortable, its not too tight it fits like a glove July 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tico This product has great protection. This purchase was for my son to be used while playing high school football. I have bought both the top and bottom on a prior occasion for my other son. They say they are great. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by thompson.861 This Product was Hard to find!!!!!!! During the summer, Girdles are not kept on the sales floor..... Which is kind of odd to me - my son's football practices Start in the summer? SO, with that in mind, I had an older gentleman who's name was Harvey that knew just what we were looking for and had a good idea where it was-----> In the upper floor storage! He used to play football himself when he was younger- which gave him great knowledge about the different kinds of accessories that are available, I am clueless being a girl, and the other women associates didn't seem to know either. I am so grateful he was there at Dick's, at exactly that time, just to help us!!!! This was not an easy find, it took him maybe 30 minutes of digging around to find them. When he did, he brought us 2 options to choose from in my son's size. He was AWESOME!!!! Thank you Harvey! July 3, 2014