Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 4 Pad Football ShirtItem Number: 16627686
Price: $51.99 $65.00*
You save: $13.01 (20%)
You save: $13.01 (20%)
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
More than just a football top, the Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 4-Pad Shirt is revolutionary Nike® technology at work. This boys' football shirt features strategically-placed flat lock seams and flexible foam padding at key impact zones to provide critical protection and comfort under his uniform. Dri-FIT® fabric wicks moisture away to keep him cool and focused, while the stretch-fit fabric improves circulation and enhances mobility.
- Strategically-placed flat lock seams reduce chafing
- Vis-Deflex technology resists impact force and abrasion
- Dri-FIT® fabric wicks moisture away to keep you cool and focused
- Strategic, flexible foam padding on the shoulders and ribs
- Stretch, fitted fabric bolsters muscle support and blood flow while enhancing mobility
- Swoosh logo detail and branded neck tape
- Body fabric: 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Pad fabric: 100% polyester warp knit mesh
- Style: 533126
NIKE YOUTH INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHIRTS SIZE CHART:
- XS = WAIST: 23.5" - 24"; HIP: 27" - 28"; CHEST: 25.5" - 26"
- S (8) = WAIST: 24" - 25.5"; HIP: 28" - 29.5"; CHEST: 26" - 27"
- M (10-12) = WAIST: 25.5" - 27"; HIP: 29.5" - 31.5"; CHEST: 27" - 29.5"
- L (14-16) = WAIST: 27" - 28.5"; HIP: 31.5" - 33.5"; CHEST: 29.5" - 32"
- XL (18-20) = WAIST: 28.5" - 29.5"; HIP: 33.5" - 35"; CHEST: 32" - 35"
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of your body; keep tape horizontal
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part of your hips; keep tape horizontal
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest; keep tape horizontal
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
- The numbers shown in parentheses beside the size ranges are numeric sizes and do not have any relationship to a child's age
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 25 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pancho This product is all around great! This product fits and feels good. Easy to wash & dry. No problems. . August 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Luhoo Great additional protection My son is thrilled with the look and feel. I am happy with the quality and believe it will provide good extra protection for him, in particular in the ribcage area. Youth small fit well on average build size 8 boy. August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robbie Padded and protected kid (mom approved) Bought these for my boys to wear on game day under there shoulder pads for extra protection and they work great. Not to mention they like to wear them just as a plain t-shirt as well with the under armour shorts, socks and flip flops before and after a game. August 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by STLRedbird74 My son loves it! This is my 12-year old's first year in football, and I got him this shirt to wear under his pads. As it's his first, I do not have any comparisons to this one. He spent the first couple of weeks without it, but said it definitely felt better with it. His shoulder pads have the rib protector attached, and the shirt does not add any unnecessary bulk. August 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by shadow is correct. Bought this shirt for my grandson. Trying to protect him while playing football. Seems like a good shirt. Will have to wait until first game to see how it does. Bought one last year and it seemed to hold up to all of the washings. Seems to do its job. August 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Russell2288 Nike Youth Pro Combat Hyperstrong 4 Pad Football Shirt This product was a good investment for my son. This shirt makes the hit not hurt as much. August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Falco Love the Nike Shirt! Awesome! Loved it for my son! The price was right. August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Abster Great for a petite female rugby player I purchased this in an XL as it fit me much better than a mens did. Also the price was much less than some of the others in the store. I wore this in a tournament next weekend and felt it fit great and offered some of the protection I need since we do not where pads in rugby. August 6, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bailey75 Perfect for a 10 year old football player The only thing we noticed is that the stitching under the arm is rough on the skin. Otherwise he likes how the shirt feels. August 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Schmidtty Football shirt Great fit. Breathes well. Feels safer and protective. August 5, 2014