Reebok Women's Pittsburgh Penguins Evgeni Malkin #71 Home Black Premier Player Jersey
Display your adoration for Pittsburgh's play maker when you support the center in the Reebok® Women's Evgeni Malkin #71 Home Jersey. With Malkin's name and number on the back and the Pens team logo decking the chest, everyone knows you're a true 'Burgh hockey enthusiast. Team colors and a fitted look give this jersey a feminine flair. Celebrate the Pens and their former best rookie Geno when you wear your Reebok® home jersey.
- Reebok® women's hockey jersey
- Official team crest in embroidered twill on the front
- Player's name and number on the back in sew-printed twill
- Player's number in printed twill on the shoulders
- Woven jock tag on the left hem
- Fitted look for a feminine style
- NHL® shield logo on the neck insert
- Reebok® wordmark for authenticity
- Officially licensed by the NHL®
- Fabric: Front body- 100% polyester pique, Sleeves- 100% polyester pique, Back body- 100% polyester mesh, Side inserts- 100% polyester mesh, Hem and neck inserts- 100% polyester interlock
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 16662946
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lindsayb Perfect fit It was my first time ordering a women's sized jersey, so I was a little nervous about sizing and fit, but it fits absolutely perfect. The waist tapering is just enough so I don't feel like I'm swimming in it, like a men's jersey, and there's plenty of room in the chest. The materials are all high quality, though the silk screened numbers and letters on the back feel a little cheap in comparison to the twill logo on the front (but they don't make the authentic jerseys in women's sizing, so it's a compromise you have to make, I guess). I usually wear a medium to large in women's tshirts, so I went with the large here and it fits just right. April 11, 2013
1-1 of 1