Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by John71 Outstanding product
I have chemical allergies and the product I was using required me to use a double shot of one of my nasal sprays at least 10 minutes before trying to clean firearms and then hope I was not in the extremely sensitive part of the allergy cycle. This Otis Copper Cleaner is great. Not only does it do what it is supposed to do, it is advertised as having no harsh chemical odor, and the very faint chemical odor coming from it is not offensive to me. If you have chemical allergies, you know you can smell chemicals that other people cannot smell. Give this product a try as it does a great job of copper removal and its odor is extremely minimal.
August 4, 2013