Under Armour Men's Charge Strung Lacrosse Head
The Under Armour® Men's Charge Lacrosse Head offers excellent performance for the serious high school athlete. Approved for NFHS play, the Charge head is designed for excellent ball control and retention. The super lighweight head weighs in at 4.7 ounces and offers multiple stringing holes so you can customize your pocket. The UA Charge is built to last with excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Meets NFHS specifications only
- Tapered silhouette improves ball retention in the lower pocket
- Features ultimate strength-to-weight ratio
- Scoop design protects top lace from wear
- Designed with moderate scoop angle for excellent groundball pickup and pocket shape
- Multi-hole stringing system for the perfect pocket
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- Strung head
- Model: CHAHSM
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 16838416
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lacrossegod New and Improved! Under Armour has come out with another great head. Very light. Ball comes out smoothly. Ground balls are easier to pick up. Fits what I was looking for and more. Its already strung up for you when you buy it which is great. Overall the Charge is a great head if your looking for a new one. July 10, 2013
1-1 of 1