Giro Youth Chico Snow GogglesItem Number: 17044816
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
If your budding snow star is concerned about looking cute but you're concerned about UV protection, the Giro® Youth Chico Snow Goggles provide the perfect compromise. Offering 100% UV protection with an anti-fog coating and vented lens, the Chico will deliver great performance along with adorable styling. This goggle will features soft face foam with a micro-fleece facing for great fit and optimum comfort.
- Super Fit™ medium size youth frame incorporates Super Fit™ engineering which references a database of rider fit input and anatomical measurements for the best fit possible.
- Lens: Thermoformed cylindrical
- Amber Rose tinted lens
- Blocks 100% of harmful UV rays
- Helmet compatible design
- Plush, tailored face foam features micro fleece facing for a comfortable, secure fit
- Anti-fog coating
- Vented lens features vents cut into the lenses above the gasket; allowing warm air to flow out to keep your goggles fog-free.
- Model #: 2034448
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greylady Cool goggles! Purchased the Giro Youth Chico goggles in black for our 11-year-old grandson and in purple for our 8-year-old granddaughter, to match the Giro youth Slingshot helmets also purchased from Dick's. The goggles look great with the helmets, fit well,and the kids loved them - very cool looking! They were a hit!! Purchased online - shipping was great, on time and in excellent condition. February 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Betsy Bought these for greatgrand kids and they looked great and reasonable price. The delivery was great! Were at my door in 3days and no shipping charge great! January 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by KPStPaul Consider your child's age These goggles seemed well made and OK but they were too small for my 10 year old son, who is already on the slim side. He found the adult goggles I ordered much more comfortable. December 10, 2013
1-3 of 3