Diamondback Adult Interval Hybrid Bike 2013Item Number: 17166506
Price: $849.99 $899.99*
You save: $50.00 (6%)
You save: $50.00 (6%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Adult Interval Hybrid Bike is the perfect training companion to stay in shape or get ready for race day. It combines elements of standard hybrids with enhanced aerodynamic geometries for extra comfortable riding positions, and features Shimano Tiagra shifters and FSA VERO Compact N10 cracks for ultimate performance riding.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame: Interval Elite Butted 7005 Alloy Performance Hybrid Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube, w/ Integrated Headtube
- Fork: DBR AERO Performance Alloy leg, Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA VERO Compact N10 50,34t 10spd rings
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10spd
- Cog Set: Shimano CS-4600 Tiagra 10spd (12-30t)
- Shifter: Shimano Tiagra Flat Bar 10spd Rapid fire shifters
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd
- Hub (F): 28h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 28h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 28h frt / 28h rear EQUATION AERO DEEP Section
- Tires: Kenda Kontender 700x26c
- Brakes: Tektro Rx3 Mini V brakes
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML730 2 finger w/reach adjust
- Pedals: Wellgo Road w/Toe Clip and Strap
- Handlebar: DBR Flat Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: Ergo 3D multi-position grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7░ 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance soft nose, Hybrid w/ Gel
- Seat post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: AERO POSITION CLIP-ON BARS w/ Ski bend Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-13-4050
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby al Awesome Bike! Love the bike, got it at a great deal. this bike rides smooth and if you wanna go real fast she's moving.....Very light too! August 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby sdorr22 great bike love it!!! rides great, light weight, everything i wanted in a bike and more December 13, 2012
1-2 of 2