Diamondback Women's Interval Hybrid Bike 2013Item Number: 17359686
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The Diamondback® Adult Interval Hybrid Bike is the perfect training companion to stay in shape and ready for race day. It combines elements of standard hybrids with enhanced aerodynamic geometries for comfortable riding positions. The Interval features Shimano Tiagra shifters and FSA VERO Compact N10 cracks for ultimate performance riding.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame: Interval Elite Butted 7005 Alloy Performance Hybrid Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube, w/ Integrated Headtube
- Fork: DBR AERO Performance Alloy leg, Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA VERO Compact N10 50,34t 10spd rings
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10spd
- Cog Set: Shimano CS-4600 Tiagra 10spd (12-30t)
- Shifter: Shimano Tiagra Flat Bar 10spd Rapid fire shifters
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd
- Hub (F): 28h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 28h Alloy QR Cassette
- Spokes: Black 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: 28h frt / 28h rear EQUATION AERO DEEP Section
- Tires: Kenda Kontender 700x26c
- Brakes: Tektro Rx3 Mini V brakes
- Brake Levers: Tektro ML730 2 finger w/reach adjust
- Pedals: Wellgo Road w/Toe Clip and Strap
- Handlebar: DBR Flat Bar Road 31.8
- Grips: Ergo 3D multi-position grip
- Stem: DB 3D Forged 7░ 31.8mm
- Seat: DB Performance soft nose, Hybrid w/ Gel
- Seat post: Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: AERO POSITION CLIP-ON BARS w/ Ski bend Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-13-4055
DISCLAIMER: A bicycle is a complex piece of equipment that must be properly assembled and maintained in order to be ridden safely. We strongly recommend that you consult a professional bicycle mechanic to properly assemble, repair, and maintain the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased in our stores or on our website (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods will not be held responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly. Please contact your local store to arrange assembly service.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Biker Chick Great Bike I am very happy with this bike. It is my first hybrid and I feel for sale price of $600.00 I made a good purchase. It weighs 25 lbs. for all of those searching for the weight. August 28, 2013
1-1 of 1