Calling all sneaker collectors! The Reebok® Answer IV, originally released in 2001, was made famous by iconic NBA star Allen Iverson. This shoe was worn by Iverson, who was named the league's MVP when he led the 76ers to the Finals against the Lakers. Personal nods to the legendary player include an imprint of his face set in the heel, as well as his mantra on the outsole in the same script as the well-known tattoo on his arm.
- Released in 2001 and worn by NBA star Allen Iverson
- 'Only the Strong Survive' on the outsole in the same script as Iverson's tattoo
- Imprint of Iverson's face set into the heel
- Hidden lacing system with zip-up closure
- Full-length DMX cushioning
- Style: V45279
Country Of Origin: Imported