Patagonia Men's GI III ShortsItem Number: 17412936
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Wear the Patagonia® GI III Shorts on your next outdoor excursion or water adventure. This durable short is designed with a DWR finish and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when you're out of the water. UPF 50+ sun protection will shield you from the sun's harmful rays while you're outside. The elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt on the GI III Shorts provide a snug fit while a zip pocket keeps your essentials secure.
- Made of a durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with built-in adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam, front pockets with polyester mesh
- Zippered pockets: right rear, drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Updated fit with relaxed leg opening for improved mobility and comfort
- 10" inseam
- Fabric: 100% nylon taslan with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Style: 57319
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ron Great for hiking I hike in the desert, these keep me cool and dry. The nylon strap-belt is better than using (and ruining) your own belt. October 2, 2013
1-1 of 1