Dunlop Biomimetic Evolution 120 Squash Racquet
Improve your serve with the Dunlop® Biomimetic Evolution 120. This racquet is the first ever developed by Dunlop® to specifically compliment the female squash game. The pink Evolution 120 frame enhances power, and the balance and weight have been fine-tuned by Dunlop's leading female players. With HM6 carbon graphite to improve feel and Aeroskin technology to enhance speed, this squash racquet is ideal for the advanced female athlete.
- Ideal for advanced squash players
- Engineered to compliment the female squash player's game
- Biomimetic technology inspired by elements found in nature
- Smaller throat bridge reduces torsional twist
- Power-enhancing, top-selling Evolution tear drop head shape
- Fine-tuned weight and balance inspired by top female athletes
- High-quality HM6 carbon graphite construction offers the ultimate feel and durability
- Aeroskin technology reduces aerodynamic drag for faster swing speeds
- Gecko-Tac Grip offers handling comfort and tack
- Head balance: light
- Dunlop® Precision stringing
- String pattern: 14 x 18
- Tension: 20-30 lbs.
- Frame weight: 120 g.
- Head size: 490 cm. sq.
- Stiffness: 78.5
- Vendor color: pink/black
- Model: T773002
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 17415456