FootJoy M:Project Golf ShoesItem Number: 17587156
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
The FootJoy® Men's M:Project™ Golf Shoe was designed to revolutionize the way golfers play the game. Made with proprietary leather by Pittards®, this shoe provides a thin-yet-durable feel for comfort and performance. The generous forefoot shape allows the toes to spread for improved grip, and the ProTekt™ toe guard offers superior abrasion resistance in a key wear area. Unlock potential in the FootJoy® M:Project Golf Shoe.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- FootJoy M Project Golf Shoe
- Revolutionary men's golf shoe
- Thin-yet-strong design for exceptional comfort and durability
- Generous forefoot shape allows toes to spread for improved grip
- ProTekt™ toe guard provides abrasion resistance in key wear area
- Duramax™ rubber compound acts as highly flexible conduit from ground to feet
- Softspikes® Stealth™ cleat offers dynamic, low-profile design
- Certified by the Titleist Performance Institute
- Fabric: leather
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2-year waterproof warranty
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-224-8501.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ric69 Excellently comfortable shoes! These new Foot Joy M Project shoes feel like slippers on my feet. Yet, they provide excellent traction on the golf course. The only problem I experienced is the standard problem forced on every golfer larger than purchasing agents consept of the typically sized golfer.. Stores do not carry sufficient stock loads of quality shoes, shirts, shorts, and other apparrel for the laqrger sized golfers. It also appears that purchasing agents seem to gelieve that larger sized golfers have last sensibility of taste in clothing. We are continuously offerred less variety in style and offerede more bland combinations.. When we come to the larger sizes. I found myself again being forced having to place a custom order for my shoe size (size 14) and inconveniently being forced two weeks for my choice order to be delivered to my home, while plenty of pairs in size range of size 7, 8, 9 and size 10 sit readily on the shelves waiting for customers to come in and buy them. July 7, 2013
1-1 of 1