Smith & Wesson Knives Special Tactical Knife
The Smith & Wesson® Special Tactical Folding Knife is great for everyday use. This Special Tactical knife features a serrated, silver blade constructed of 7Cr17 high carbon stainless steel for durability. It also has a composite handle to give you a secure grip. This folding knife uses a 3.5" blade to meet your cutting needs.
- 7Cr17 high carbon stainless steel
- Composite handle
- Serrated, silver blade
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Smith & Wesson
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 17655916
Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 34 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JoeyB Not bad for a cheap knife not bad for a cheap knife $ 17 dollars.. Didn't hold it's edge after skinning a deer . You get what you pay for. Purchased a second knife ( Buck 110) for $ 30 dollars, much better October 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsParrish Perfect gift Bought this as a gift for husband to accompany a new bow and he loves it October 6, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nicholae OK This is my first Smith & Wesson knife, although I've owned many others. What I like most about it is the price. The grip is nice and the material is fairly sturdy. The blade however was the reason I thought I should write this, it was not very sharp right out of the package. I'm not too picky but they could have done better there. Otherwise it's an okay knife. July 16, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lindscor2 The product has great features this is a an average product, I have no complaints March 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy Excellent knife for the money bought it for my 12 yr old grandson; knife does what it is supposed to do March 18, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by purvy11 ok Kind of disappointed. Cheaper quality, but do like rubbery grip. Good entry level knife for kids. March 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Clhunt Great buy Lightweight and reliable, especially for the price February 17, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by wmward197 Cheap price for cheap product After purchasing and opening the plastic I discovered the blade had a crack in it all the way through at the thumb push January 27, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by slimbolen99 Be Very Careful - Design Flaws When I bought this S&W knife, I thought, "WOW, what a great deal for an EDC or putting it in my pack". Boy, was I wrong. This knife appears to have some serious, serious design flaws. First of all, the lock, after opening the blade, only locks about 80% of the time. The other 20% it doesn't slide over into the correct position; thus leaving the blade not secured in a safe configuration, which could result in serious injury (I very nearly lost the end of my finger). Second of all, if you open the blade using the little knobber near the top of the handle to open the blade, which is what it is intended to be used for, the blade will open, however, the lock sometimes extends too far past the locking position, thus wedging itself between the handle and the little rubber/plastic washer near the blade pivot. Overall, I would feel bad giving this knife even 1 star. I returned both of mine for a refund. Please be very careful when purchasing / using this knife. January 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by DustyShaffer75 Affordable. High quality. Affordable and durable. Great grip and strong blade. Money well spent. Staff was also very helpful. November 5, 2014