St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore 8' Spinning RodsItem Number: 17797396
Price: $149.99 to $189.99
Free Shipping No Minimum Purchase!! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The St. Croix® Tidemaster® 8' Inshore Spinning Rods are designed with the strength to pull in your catch on any inshore saltwater excursion. The lightweight and resilient SCII graphite contributes to strength while also lending flexibility. The Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides, stainless steel frames, and Flex Coat slow-cure finish are featured to improve corrosion resistance in tough salt water conditions.
- Spinning rods designed for inshore saltwater angling
- Premium quality SCII graphite blank are lightweight and durable
- Unparalleled strength, sensitivity and hook setting power
- Batson Forecast® hard aluminum-oxide guides
- 316 stainless steel frames improve corrosion resistance
- Fuji® DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood
- Premium grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- St. Croix
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-826-7042.
Power: ML-Medium Light, M-Medium, MH-Medium Heavy, H-Heavy
Rod Action & Length: MLF 8'0"
- Model: TIS80MLF
- Line Weight: 8-14 lb
- Lure Weight: 1/8-1/2 oz
- Handle: A
Rod Action & Length: M-F 8'0"
- Model: TIS80MF
- Line Weight: 8-17 lb
- Lure Weight: 3/8-3/4 oz
- Handle: B
Rod Action & Length: MHF 8'0"
- Model: TIS80MHF
- Line Weight: 14-30 lb
- Lure Weight: 1/2-2 oz
- Handle: C
Rod Action & Length: HF 8'0"
- Model: TIS80HF
- Line Weight: 17-40 lb
- Lure Weight: 3/4-3 oz
- Handle: C
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joey Tidemaster If you looking for a rod that can handle big snook and tarpon. Go for the 8ft heavy. Pair it up with your favorite reel and your ready to go. Hook a couple of cobias inshore and offshore. Never failed me with big fish. Great rod without a doubt December 25, 2012
1-1 of 1