YETI Tundra 45 Chest Cooler
Tough enough for everything outdoors, the large, all-purpose YETI® Tundra®45 Chest Cooler outperforms the competition. Ultimately the strongest of its kind, it has an extra-thick FatWall® design with twice the insulation, and a ColdLock™ Gasket to lock out heat and seal in the cold. The Tundra™ features a rack to separate dry foods from the ice so sandwiches won't get soggy, and two different grips for easy hauling.
- 1-piece, roto-colded construction is extremely durable
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches securely fasten lid shut
- InterLock™ Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- ColdLock™ Gasket locks out heat and seals in the cold
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected for ultimate ice retention
- FatWall™ design with extra-thick walls
- NeverFail™ Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- Dry goods rack to separate items from ice and beverages
- Dry Ice compatible and UV-resistant
- DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and nylon rope for two-person transport
- LipGrip™ Handles for easier solo carrying
- AnchorPoint™ tie-down slots make for solid mounting
- BullDog™ Strap Guides securely ratchet down lid during transport
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- Dimensions: 25.5 in. x 16 in. x 15.5 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Capacity: 37.6 quarts/9.4 gallons
- Style: YT45
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 17802026
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 34 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yeti Not All Yeti's are made in the USA Description stated "Domestic" as the manufacturer. We received a nice cooler, but it was made in the Phillipines. Our local store was kind enough to allow us to return the product there. We just wanted a USA product. We reordered a USA made a Yeti directly from Yeti. January 4, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bamamatt Yeti Great l love it ,it's tough works great in alabama Sumer heat! July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beraye54 THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT.... I GOT THIS FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT AND HE WAS VERY SURPRISED .. HE LOVES HIS YETI IT DOES EVERYTHING IT SAID THAT IT WOULD DO... IT IS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO INVEST IN ONE THEY WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED... IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT... May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike96 Keeps ice for days i keep this cooler in my truck 24/7 and I normally just dump a 20lb bag of ice in this thing once a week and still have cold drinks a week later . I put a small bag of ice and a 10lb block of dry ice and lasted me almost 2 weeks great product will be buying a 125 later this summer for trips May 26, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by CConner One Yeti is never enough. Love these coolers... Everyone should have a couple. May 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by hank Perfect Great for anything. Holds two or three bags of ice for three days. Highly recommend getting a bike cable and master lock for the corner to lock to your truck and keep from getting stolen September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BC As Advertised! Great heavy duty cooler that will keep things cool for days as advertised. July 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by duckhunter2513 Perfect Great cooler. Keeps ice for as long as you want it to. Comes with good recommendations for keeping items cold. June 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bigfish Great cooler Great cooler for outdoors and any other outside sport. Drinks and food stay cold with very little ice. Dry ice works fantastic June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dlvent Costly but worthwhile A cooler is a cooler, right? Not so with the YETI! This thing is built to withstand almost anything - bears included. (No more raccoons getting our breakfast!) It was really hard to spend this kind of money for a cooler but from what we've seen so far, we should recoup it after our next 6-week trip. (So far we've only used it on a couple extended trips but have experimented and find their recommendations really pay off, i.e. adding a lot of ice at the beginning and the colder the food going in, the better. We've already seen 6 days from one 20 lb. bag! That's compared to sometimes 2 bags a day with our old cooler.) The folks at Dick's were very helpful and even found a way to discount the price somewhat - to make it a little more tolerable! Thanks Dick's! September 3, 2013