YETI Tundra 45 Chest Cooler
Tough enough for everything outdoors, the large, all-purpose YETI® Tundra®45 Chest Cooler outperforms the competition. Ultimately the strongest of its kind, it has an extra-thick FatWall® design with twice the insulation, and a ColdLock™ Gasket to lock out heat and seal in the cold. The Tundra™ features a rack to separate dry foods from the ice so sandwiches won't get soggy, and two different grips for easy hauling.
- 1-piece, roto-colded construction is extremely durable
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches securely fasten lid shut
- InterLock™ Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- ColdLock™ Gasket locks out heat and seals in the cold
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected for ultimate ice retention
- FatWall™ design with extra-thick walls
- NeverFail™ Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- Dry goods rack to separate items from ice and beverages
- Dry Ice compatible and UV-resistant
- DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and nylon rope for two-person transport
- LipGrip™ Handles for easier solo carrying
- AnchorPoint™ tie-down slots make for solid mounting
- BullDog™ Strap Guides securely ratchet down lid during transport
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- Dimensions: 25.5 in. x 16 in. x 15.5 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Capacity: 37.6 quarts/9.4 gallons
- Style: YT45
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 17802026
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 29 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bamamatt Yeti Great l love it ,it's tough works great in alabama Sumer heat! July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BC As Advertised! Great heavy duty cooler that will keep things cool for days as advertised. July 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by duckhunter2513 Perfect Great cooler. Keeps ice for as long as you want it to. Comes with good recommendations for keeping items cold. June 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bigfish Great cooler Great cooler for outdoors and any other outside sport. Drinks and food stay cold with very little ice. Dry ice works fantastic June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beraye54 THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT.... I GOT THIS FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT AND HE WAS VERY SURPRISED .. HE LOVES HIS YETI IT DOES EVERYTHING IT SAID THAT IT WOULD DO... IT IS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO INVEST IN ONE THEY WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED... IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT... May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dlvent Costly but worthwhile A cooler is a cooler, right? Not so with the YETI! This thing is built to withstand almost anything - bears included. (No more raccoons getting our breakfast!) It was really hard to spend this kind of money for a cooler but from what we've seen so far, we should recoup it after our next 6-week trip. (So far we've only used it on a couple extended trips but have experimented and find their recommendations really pay off, i.e. adding a lot of ice at the beginning and the colder the food going in, the better. We've already seen 6 days from one 20 lb. bag! That's compared to sometimes 2 bags a day with our old cooler.) The folks at Dick's were very helpful and even found a way to discount the price somewhat - to make it a little more tolerable! Thanks Dick's! September 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ally96 Best cooler ever! This is the best cooler I have ever had! The ice lasted four days in high heat in my truck. April 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jbsrunner My first yeti Awesome cooler, ice lasted 5 days on my first hunting trip with it. April 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hbrennx3 Great quality Popular brand and great product! Definitely will refer this to a friend. March 31, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BW One tough cooler We needed a really good cooler for a week-long trip starting the next day. Dick's had one in stock, and fortunately it was the size we needed. We were flying to US Virgin Islands and needed to keep food on ice for several days. The chest also had to withstand gear loading in the back of a private plane. This one can take the pounding, and we noticed that five days after loading ice in the chest, we still had some left. You might think it was a bit on the expensive side, but I truly believe it's the last one I'll need. Also, it's a USA product. January 14, 2015