YETI Tundra 45 Chest Cooler
Tough enough for everything outdoors, the large, all-purpose YETI® Tundra®45 Chest Cooler outperforms the competition. Ultimately the strongest of its kind, it has an extra-thick FatWall® design with twice the insulation, and a ColdLock™ Gasket to lock out heat and seal in the cold. The Tundra™ features a rack to separate dry foods from the ice so sandwiches won't get soggy, and two different grips for easy hauling.
- 1-piece, roto-colded construction is extremely durable
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches securely fasten lid shut
- InterLock™ Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- ColdLock™ Gasket locks out heat and seals in the cold
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected for ultimate ice retention
- FatWall™ design with extra-thick walls
- NeverFail™ Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- Dry goods rack to separate items from ice and beverages
- Dry Ice compatible and UV-resistant
- DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and nylon rope for two-person transport
- LipGrip™ Handles for easier solo carrying
- AnchorPoint™ tie-down slots make for solid mounting
- BullDog™ Strap Guides securely ratchet down lid during transport
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- Dimensions: 25.5 in. x 16 in. x 15.5 in.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Capacity: 37.6 quarts/9.4 gallons
- Style: YT45
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 17802026
Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 35 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike96 Keeps ice for days i keep this cooler in my truck 24/7 and I normally just dump a 20lb bag of ice in this thing once a week and still have cold drinks a week later . I put a small bag of ice and a 10lb block of dry ice and lasted me almost 2 weeks great product will be buying a 125 later this summer for trips May 26, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bamamatt Yeti Great l love it ,it's tough works great in alabama Sumer heat! July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beraye54 THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT.... I GOT THIS FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT AND HE WAS VERY SURPRISED .. HE LOVES HIS YETI IT DOES EVERYTHING IT SAID THAT IT WOULD DO... IT IS WORTH EVERY DOLLAR I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO INVEST IN ONE THEY WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED... IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT... May 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CConner One Yeti is never enough. Love these coolers... Everyone should have a couple. May 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by BW One tough cooler We needed a really good cooler for a week-long trip starting the next day. Dick's had one in stock, and fortunately it was the size we needed. We were flying to US Virgin Islands and needed to keep food on ice for several days. The chest also had to withstand gear loading in the back of a private plane. This one can take the pounding, and we noticed that five days after loading ice in the chest, we still had some left. You might think it was a bit on the expensive side, but I truly believe it's the last one I'll need. Also, it's a USA product. January 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by hank Perfect Great for anything. Holds two or three bags of ice for three days. Highly recommend getting a bike cable and master lock for the corner to lock to your truck and keep from getting stolen September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BC As Advertised! Great heavy duty cooler that will keep things cool for days as advertised. July 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by duckhunter2513 Perfect Great cooler. Keeps ice for as long as you want it to. Comes with good recommendations for keeping items cold. June 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Danielle09 Great!! This cooler is for my husband as a Christmas gift. He has always wanted one and they have always been out of our price range. It just happens that Dicks Sporting Goods Store came through in my trime of need and offered it must cheaper then it can be purchased from anywhere else (including online) and I just had to grab it. He is going to be so excited, I did open it to make sure everything was entact and the condition was as it was supposed to be and it was!! Everything is in perfect condition. We have friends who have them and thats all I've heard for two years. LOL. These coolers are awesome anyway but to find it so cheap here.... tells me I will do alot more shopping with Dick's Sporting Goods! Thanks. P.S. Shipping was very fast!! December 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jer Dad Loves It! Every fisherman needs one in his boat! Pricey? Yes, but you tend to get what you pay for...why waste your money on something when you don't have what you want? July 9, 2015