YETI Tundra 65 Chest CoolerItem Number: 17802036
Tough enough for everything outdoors, the large, all-purpose YETI® Tundra®65 Chest Cooler outperforms the competition. Ultimately the strongest of its kind, it has an extra-thick FatWall® design with twice the insulation, and a ColdLock™ Gasket to lock out heat and seal in the cold. The Tundra™ features a rack to separate dry foods from the ice so sandwiches won't get soggy, and two different grips for easy hauling.
- 1-piece, roto-colded construction is extremely durable
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches securely fasten lid shut
- InterLock™ Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- ColdLock™ Gasket locks out head and seals in the cold
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected for ultimate ice retention
- FatWall™ design with extra-thick walls
- NeverFail™ Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- Dry goods rack to separate items from ice and beverages
- Dry Ice compatible and UV-resistant
- DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and nylon rope for two-person transport
- LipGrip™ Handles for easier solo carrying
- AnchorPoint™ tie-down slots make for solid mounting
- BullDog™ Strap Guides securely ratchet down lid during transport
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- Dimensions: 30.5 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 16 in.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Capacity: 57.2 quarts
- Style: YT65
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 17 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chiroman Great Product Great cooler and expensive but you get wage you pay for July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gigi Yeti Great product. So happy to use it while boating and other outdoor activities June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph Awesome!! Holds ice for a long period of time. Very heavy cooler but heavy duty is great! June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Britt great for fishing, hunting, or weekend at a concert Worth the money! Everyone else's food was filled with water.... June 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Picolero No More Daily Ice Runs! We loaded it up on Monday morning (food + 10 lbs. of ice), added two six-packs of warm beer mid week in addition to normal use and still had ice on Friday. It's super sturdy, makes a great seat and you can stand on it if you need extra reach. The hinge is a solid steel 1/4" rod that runs the full length of the lid - pretty sure it will never break. It isn't light - two person carry when full. It is a five star product but I gave it four because every time I think about how much I paid for it I feel like I was kicked in the baby-maker. June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nate Excellent cooler. Keeps my food cool longer than any other cooler I have used. Ice lasts for days, even when I am in and out of the cooler multiple times each day. The insulating qualities come at a price, not only dollars but weight, this cooler is heavy. I'd buy one again in a heartbeat. June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reekoh True to Yeti Name Used on a 4-day camping trip on Memorial weekend. Had ribs, steak, and two whole chickens; plus with other perishables. Used one 20-lbs bag of standard ice and didn't need to replenish. Definitely impressed with these results. This is my first Yeti cooler. While pricey, it's definitely quality-built. I will consider Yeti in the future. June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by minorfan Its a YETI !! Always wanted a Yeti and have finally gotten it - tested it the first week, put 20 lbs of Ice in and still had ice on day 5 (not a lot but some ice) no leaking in the drain. So far so good. Very heavy duty construction. Wish they made them on wheels. May 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by vsully Works as advertised Unseasoned, kept ice for 6 days! Water from ice that had melted was super cold and kept drinks cold for the entire 6 days. February 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jdog8643 Excellent Cooler The Yeti does everything it says and more. I haven't found a grizzly yet though. January 14, 2014