YETI Tundra 65 Chest Cooler
Tough enough for everything outdoors, the large, all-purpose YETI® Tundra®65 Chest Cooler outperforms the competition. Ultimately the strongest of its kind, it has an extra-thick FatWall® design with twice the insulation, and a ColdLock™ Gasket to lock out heat and seal in the cold. The Tundra™ features a rack to separate dry foods from the ice so sandwiches won't get soggy, and two different grips for easy hauling.
- 1-piece, roto-colded construction is extremely durable
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches securely fasten lid shut
- InterLock™ Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- ColdLock™ Gasket locks out heat and seals in the cold
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected for ultimate ice retention
- FatWall™ design with extra-thick walls
- NeverFail™ Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- Dry goods rack to separate items from ice and beverages
- Dry Ice compatible and UV-resistant
- DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and nylon rope for two-person transport
- LipGrip™ Handles for easier solo carrying
- AnchorPoint™ tie-down slots make for solid mounting
- BullDog™ Strap Guides securely ratchet down lid during transport
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- Dimensions: 30.5 in. x 17-3/8 in. x 16 in.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Capacity: 57.2 quarts, 14.2 gallons
- Style: YT65
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 17802036
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 39 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tbird Great product Great cooler. Keeps ice for days in the 106 degree weather here in Texas. Rugged construction and well built. You can get rid of all you other coolers with this one. Well worth the price. September 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mytrat heck-of-a-cooler super quality.....i.e the price. I bit smaller on the inside than looks from outside because of insualtion. Nothin better than having your buddys see you have a YETI August 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Missa Great Cooler. It lives up to its reputation. Love it!! This cooler kept food cold for my entire trip (7 days) without adding ice. I took two other coolers and had to add ice everyday to them. Very durable. It is worth the price. I will buy another one just to have another size. October 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ferg9304 This is an Amazing Cooler!!! It's definitely worth the money! Kept ice for 7 days in the Texas heat! And the Quality and Durability of a Yeti is unmatched in my opinion. October 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Picolero No More Daily Ice Runs! We loaded it up on Monday morning (food + 10 lbs. of ice), added two six-packs of warm beer mid week in addition to normal use and still had ice on Friday. It's super sturdy, makes a great seat and you can stand on it if you need extra reach. The hinge is a solid steel 1/4" rod that runs the full length of the lid - pretty sure it will never break. It isn't light - two person carry when full. It is a five star product but I gave it four because every time I think about how much I paid for it I feel like I was kicked in the baby-maker. June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Roachg Worth every penny! Used for the first time to chill deer meat before processing and ice lasted 5 days. This cooler will pay for itself in no time November 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by sean awesome cooler this is an amazing cooler. it kept things cold for a week! our other cooler was done on day two. very well made and feel that the price justifies the quality and performance August 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Britt great for fishing, hunting, or weekend at a concert Worth the money! Everyone else's food was filled with water.... June 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nate Excellent cooler. Keeps my food cool longer than any other cooler I have used. Ice lasts for days, even when I am in and out of the cooler multiple times each day. The insulating qualities come at a price, not only dollars but weight, this cooler is heavy. I'd buy one again in a heartbeat. June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cajun1085 Keeps ice longer! Well I've done everything it says not to do to keep ice longer and I am going on day 6 with ice! Yes it has melted alot, but all my other chest would have warm water in them by now. Super strong as well. Lifetime investment! September 28, 2013