First Practice M8011 Fence Buster Pitching MachineItem Number: 17894626
Practice hitting, fielding fly balls and scooping up grounders with the First Practice® Fence Buster Pitching Machine. The ultra-durable M8011 pitching machine delivers consistent strikes up to 45 mph throwing regulation-size soft baseballs, official Fence Buster® baseballs or 12" softballs. Features variable speed and elevation adjustments and is great for softball or baseball players under the age of 12.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Height: 54" offers realistic youth-league delivery
- Allows you to practice hitting, fielding ground balls, and catching fly balls
- Delivers consistent strikes up to 45 MPH
- Variable speed and elevation adjustments
- Great for softball or baseball players of all skill levels
- Ultra-durable metal construction
- Standard 110 v AC operation
- Balls sold separately
- Ideal for ages 12 and under
- Model: M8011
- First Practice
- Regulation size soft baseballs
- Fence Buster® baseballs
- Regulation 12" softballs
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PL Great Machine - Great Customer Service From Jugs This machine replaced our beginner pitching machine. My 6 & 9 year-olds commented on how much more accurate this machine is after only 5 minutes of play. It is made of durable materials, and every part of it feels very solid. This machine is sure to last. We had some frustrations with our first machine, but this is definitely a step up and worth the money if you are comparison shopping. Jugs customer service exceed my expectations! Note that this does not ship with any balls in the box, and it is a single-feed unit (probably adult only for now at my house). However, the balls are available at Dick's Sporting Goods, and Jugs does make an attachment to hold more balls for this machine. Great buy! September 22, 2013
1-1 of 1